Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WERA/NOLA poor turnout.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    With CMRA next weekend and MotoGP the weekend after it was terrible scheduling.

I am torn on this effort. I like Sean and WERA and wish them continued success.....just not down here.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

I believe that CCS had an event in Florida on the same weekend. Big time scheduling conflict.

I thought there had been some talk early on about CMRA and WERA racing the same weekend at NOLA this year. Maybe a combined race is needed in the future.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Van Antwerp View Post
    I thought there had been some talk early on about CMRA and WERA racing the same weekend at NOLA this year. Maybe a combined race is needed in the future.
    If what WERA brought last weekend is indicative of their level of contribution to the event, this event would be a situation where CMRA would deserve the lions share of revenue. Based on my research of the past, WERA would not see it that way.

In other words, we bring a lot to the table and they dont, at least down in this "region" There is a risk/reward imbalance for both parties.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Lambert View Post
    I believe that CCS had an event in Florida on the same weekend. Big time scheduling conflict.
    Yep. Jennings is MUCH closer for a lot of those guys. Would be a tough call for me if I lived out that direction.