Thread: 2003 Silverado 2500, $8500

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

2003 Silverado 2500, $8500

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3810038442.html Craigslist ad for pics.

2003 Chevy Silverado 2500, $8000. **$8500 with OEM wheels**
    Silverado 2500 (3/4 ton). Standard cab w/long 8' bed. 120K miles, 6L V8 gasoline engine, 2WD, 4 spd automatic transmission, A/C, electric windows -- locks -- mirrors, cruise, towing package, 34 gal gas tank, rear window defrost, heated mirrors, cargo light, true dual exhaust with Ultra Flow mufflers (installed 6/11), 22" wheels, tonneau cover, white face gauges, aftermarket AM/FM/CD dash unit. SS badges on side trim and dash (not a true SS model). Also comes with OEM aluminum wheels, owners manual, and two keys with remote fobs. Everything works!

I am the second owner. I purchased the truck in 1/07 with 27K miles on the odometer. Has always run excellent and tows like a champ. Cosmetic modifications including grill, hood, 22" wheels, SS badging, gauges, and bumper treatments were done by original owner. Originally came with Magna Flow mufflers which rusted out, thus the replacement.

Dent in hood from tree limb that fell from our elm. We have a HUGE tree that shades our garage and driveway. Like a dumba$$ I left the truck parked outside during a wind storm.

Used as a daily driver and to tow/haul motorcycles to the race track all over the U.S. I'm selling because I bought a truck with extended cab to haul my family too. I honestly never checked the mileage, but I can tell you I'm a hardened road warrior and my bladder always needed to stop before gas gauge wanted to.

The price is $8000. $8500 including extra OEM wheels. Please remember to include contact info with any inquiries.

• 6 liter V8, gas
    • 2 wheel drive
    • Standard cab
    • Long bed, 8'
    • 4 speed automatic transmission
    • Air conditioning w/dual climate controls
    • Electric windows, locks, and mirrors (mirrors heated too)
    • Cruise control
    • Towing package
    • 34 gallon extended range gas tank
    • Rear window defrost
    • Cargo light
    • Dual exhaust w/chrome tips
    • 22" wheels
    • Tonneau cover
    • AM/FM/CD dash unit
    • Custom SS appearance
    • Remote key fobs

located in KC. 913-nine nine nine-0054 cell
    Last edited by Ron Mears; 05-24-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: price clarification