Thread: Race Monitor Results

Race Monitor Results

Maybe it's been asked before, but it's a slow day for those of us not in OK.
    Why are the results for CMRA races not displayed in the "Results" section of the Race Monitor app. Looking at other organizations, it looks like we're one of the only ones whose don't display.

Is this some kind of technical issue? It sure would be nice to look at the results, even if they are unofficial.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    If youre wondering, I can at least tell you you're a little further down on points now. Championships not likely. ;)

Naw, I was just trying to follow along. I know I gave up a championship by not going. It doesn't really bother me.

I asked Walter specifically about this this weekend. Saturdays results show up, Sundays do not. It's a programming/coding issue they are working on. No ETA as of yet, but they are aware of it and will get it fixed.

Awesome. It would be great for the riders too, as they would be able to see their lap times using race monitor right after the race completes.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    I do apoligize for the problem. Our resident geek and the guys at Race-Monitor are working on the issue.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Yeah, this one is on me....Walter gave me the info some time ago. Hopefully we'll get it resolved by NOLA. I'll keep this thread posted...
    Last edited by Greg LeClair; 05-20-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    If youre wondering, I can at least tell you you're a little further down on points now. Championships not likely. ;)
    Still 3rd in SSC!
    http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/20.../11points.html

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    I do apoligize for the problem. Our resident geek and the guys at Race-Monitor are working on the issue.
    Let me know if I can help out with this in any way.
    David Proler, CMRA Expert #65
    Raceworx • Galfer • Vesrah • Sidi Boots • Incase
    212 Decals • South Central Race Center • Pirelli