Thread: Need Photos for banquet video

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

Need Photos for banquet video

I am helping Shandra and David with the video/slide show for the banquet. I would like to put together about 300-500 pictures for a rolling video of pictures of CMRA faces/people/etc. David Proler is going to be doing interviews in the pits this weekend. I think he is going to be getting quite a few. ANYWAY, we are all pretty excited about this. Here is what I need:

1. If you have pictures of you/your team mates/team/other CMRA racers in the pits, please send them in.
    2. If you have pics of you racing from Linz, Blair Hart, (Hoss) McBain, Bones, etc. send them in and please let me know who took them so we can credit them.
    3. Our goal is 300 – 500 pics of CMRA racers on and off the track and 15 video of Q&A 20 second clips. IF YOU WILL, send me 3-5 pictures at a minimum/maximum per email if you don’t mind. I want everyone represented, but I don’t want to crash my email account with 200 emails.

ALSO, in the past we have had 5-10 people teams donate items for silent auction/raffle/etc. that are not companies necessarily. If you can maybe donate 100.00 in door prizes (If you are able to), that would be great. To give you an idea, things like Motion Pro T-Handle sets, Chain Breakers, Safety Wire Pliers (NOT HARBOR FRIEGHT PLEASE), etc. have been donate and make great door prizes and silent auction gifts.
    Contact Shandra if you can donate!
    Marcus McBain
    Market Manager - United States
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah...email to marcus(DOT)mcbain(AT)libertymotorsportspark(DOT)co m
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries
    Getting pics in. If you can, make sure the images are at least 300dpi. ALSO, if you can crop photos you send, it would be appreciated. REALLY LIKE pics of you all in the pits so we can see faces.
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Good write-up, Marcus. I will be bringing a few laptops to store all of the images, so if you want to bring your content on a USB drive or directly off of your camera it's not a problem at all. Thank you.
    David Proler, CMRA Expert #65
    Raceworx • Galfer • Vesrah • Sidi Boots • Incase
    212 Decals • South Central Race Center • Pirelli

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    As Marcus said, I will be trying to interview a lot of you for a video to be played at the banquet. You won't be able to miss me as I will be wearing a sling. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Update: Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to make it to TWS. As a result, I will not be able to interview everyone as I intended for the banquet video. I am working with Shandra to find someone to assist in my absence during the banquet presentation. My apologies. Thank you for understanding.
    Last edited by David Proler; 10-24-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries
    Hey folks,

We are going to have more than enough "racing photos". PLEASE send us pics of you, your team, your crew, or any picture with FACES on them. I don't care if it is just one or two pics of you or your team. The best pics are of you all showing us those faces in pits! Don't be shy, send them in!
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC