Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMRA night at Moto Liberty Dallas. Thursday, January 30th. All Invited

CMRA night at Moto Liberty Dallas. Thursday, January 30th. All Invited

To All CMRA Racers.... We'd like to invite you over to Moto Liberty Dallas on Thursday, 1/30/14. Audrey's going to make a big pot of her homemade Italian Roast Beef sandwiches. We're inviting all racers & track day enthusiasts. A few suppliers will be on hand, but more importantly, I've contacted many more, and we'll be having a raffle. You may win some fabulous prizes! So, please invite your friends, especially those interested in track days or racing. The theory is that if ya'll socialize with some of the "wanna be's", we'll be able to gain membership for the CMRA.

Now, Moto Liberty is a store, with TONS of inventory and expenses - so there is a method to my madness. We want to sell some gear, too. Many of our suppliers have advertising policies, so we can't post pricing. But for this one day.... I really want to give up some big discounts for the licensed racers. (Not the track day people that will be here.) If you are in the market for a leather suit, this would be the night to buy it. We always match Internet pricing, but this night we'll blow it away, so do you research and let us see what we can do for you. Quality race boots almost never go on sale, but you'll get good pricing Jan. 30th. We're marking down everything non-current to try to save CMRA racers money.

If you can't make it that night, call us at 1-800-214-RACE with your wish list. But it would be much better if you could come join the party. Bring your Silkolene and EBC award certificates. (Even if expired, I'll see what I can do.)

Hope to see you then. More posts will follow as we firm up details.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Sounds awesome. I wish you guys had a shop here in Houston. Glad to see the support for the club.
    Eric Johnson
    Nov #183

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Sounds awesome. I wish you guys had a shop here in Houston. Glad to see the support for the club.
    +1, wish there was one here... Just ordered my suit and gloves today, Thanks for the Help Audrey!

Bike #
    Yum! Thanks Audrey we will be there.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Audrey, I like how you 3rd person'd yourself.
    I'll see if I can make it that way next week.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Awesome! Thanks Audrey! Robin and I have a few items needed for this year. We shall be there!

Love the Sidi Vortice Race Boots I purchased from Moto Liberty...great service and Peter spent the time to make sure I was fitted right and comfortable! Robin loves the RS Taichi gloves she bought.

Don't miss this event if you are in the DFW area. Worth the trip!

Heinz Roy
    Novice #458 | BTO Racing #58 (Mini Endurance)
    Not a complete idiot, some parts are on backorder.
    Thanks to...Lucas Oil Products | Dunlop Tires | BDtrackside.com/Vesrah Brake Pads | SoloMotoParts.com | 212Decals.com | Moto Liberty

Big NEWS......... DANE WESTBY WILL BE ATTENDING OUR RACE NIGHT. That is barring any mechanical trouble, since he'll be on a road trip back from California in a "project van". So, hopefully you'll all get to talk with Dane about his very exciting upcoming season on the Westby Racing Yamaha!

Status
    Expert
    Always a good time, and fun to boot!!! Audrey is always on the racers side! She is a racer who knows how to take care of the motorcycle person!!! I'll try to be there!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Myself and my fellow Village Idiots LOVE Moto Liberty. Thank you Audrey for having such an awesome store. I've been buying my gear from you since I started racing. I'm hoping my new RS Taichi suit will be in for me to pick up Thursday. See ya' then.
    Chris
    Village Idiots

"Race Night" is shaping up great! Today we sent an e-mail to over 200 local Moto Liberty customers that were on our "track day" list. (Not to mention the other 8,000 that got an email earlier.) For CMRA members, it's important you socialize with the potential "newbies". Help bring more members to CMRA! One hand feeds the other, ya know! I just hope I make enough beef!!!!!!