Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good helmet prices?

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Chris, there are a lot of good helmets out there, but like Ted said, be careful about ordering online. I'd HIGHLY recommend trying one on 1st before ordering. Many helmets look great in photos, but often don't fit well. More important than the price or name is that it fits u well!!

And if you've never tried on a NEXX, try one on before u buy anything. It's the most unique helmet on the market. I'm biased, as I'm the TX NEXX rep, but I believe they are the best. It's the only helmet I will race with. I can get u a tri-composite at racer discount for around $400 out the door. Majority of racers that have tried one on buy one.

For gloves, get the best u can afford! I wear Held Titans.
    David Kobierowski
    CMRA #669
    6DHelmets.com - Suspension for your head
    2014 ESS LW Endurance 2nd Place

Brandon at P1 Racing has always taken care of my helmet needs. Give him a buzz too, he's never let me down Chris.
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    The Village Idiots have been wearing Scorpion helmets for quite a few years now. This season, we will be debuting the new Scorpion R2000 helmet, as worn by Alvaro Bautista in MotoGP. MotoLiberty supplies these helmets and I recommend give them a look. MotoLiberty is very competitive and does price match on some items. I buy everything I can from them because Audrey supports our sport. I'm willing to pay a few bucks extra for the chance to try it on and "try before I buy" if you will. That's worth something.
    Chris
    Village Idiots