Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here...Introduction

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Wait a minute, are you the same Tom Halverson that this news article mentions? http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2008/...325gotodie.htm

If so, please make no attempt to crush my ZX-6R. While my bike may look like "a pile" on the surface, with its primer gray fairings covered in oil smudges and tire marks, it has plenty of heart and character. Though the engine might appear to be on its last legs, let me remind everyone that a mere .6L of displacement must accelerate a total weight of ~620ish lbs and maintain speed with a rider who no one would describe as tucking "under the paint". In summary, glad to hear yous guys are making the big haul to have some fun with the CMRA and thanks in advance for not sending my baby to the crusher while I'm not looking.
    Last edited by Sean Gurevich; 02-07-2014 at 01:06 PM.

The Naylor family are good guys! Wyatt and i have gone to Iowa and raced with them before. They came to Oklahoma few times and raced with us! Kinzer and Brian will be a great addition to the CMRA. I havent met Thomas yet, but if he hangs with the Naylors and likes Tacos hes ok in my book.
    UNDERGROUND Raceteam.
    House of Kawasaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Gurevich View Post
    Wait a minute, are you the same Tom Halverson that this news article mentions? http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2008/...325gotodie.htm
    Nope, that's not me, but you're not the first person to ask if I was 'thee' Tom Halverson. I've gotten several Facebook friend requests from people thinking I was him. Once they figure out I'm not him, they're like 'umm...nevermind'.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Halverson View Post
    Nope, that's not me, but you're not the first person to ask if I was 'thee' Tom Halverson. I've gotten several Facebook friend requests from people thinking I was him. Once they figure out I'm not him, they're like 'umm...nevermind'.
    My bike just breathed a sigh of relief. See yous at MSRH.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Halverson View Post
    Hello...I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tom, and I work with Kinzer Naylor Racing/Speed Moto Company. This year, our father/son team of Brian and Kinzer Naylor will be running the entire CMRA series.

For the season-opener at MSR Houston, Brian (Expert #94) will be running in the B SBK, C SBK, and Formula 40 classes. Kinzer (Expert #95) will be running in the B SBK, C SBK, B SSTK, and C SSTK classes. The pair will also run the 4-hour endurance in the C SBK class.

Look for the big white Ford van and black/white ZX6R's in the paddock...stop by, say hi, and grab a sticker.

Cheers!
    Tom
    ya'll been doing any dirt trackin up there? and hey, the Lone Star Track Days Racing team has a whole bunch of spares for those bikes if ya need anything at the track or off.