Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMRA Chaplain posistion

CMRA Chaplain posistion

It is one of the saddest days of in my life to date to have to come to you, my CMRA family and tell you that Zac and I won’t be in the Paddock this 2014 Season. It appears my service as your Chaplain has come to an end. (for now anyway)

So I hope you can understand why I prolonged this announcement to such a late date. Zac and I have been continually on our knees before the Lord asking for His provision if this is what HE wanted in our lives, because you see we have come to the knowledge & understanding that TRUE happiness lies in being in God’s Perfect Will for our lives. (Rom. 12:1-2) That’s why it has been such a JOY to serve you and be a part of your Family.

Please understand that I’m (we) are not resigning because we don’t feel God is changing our season in where he wants us to serve HIM, it’s merely because I haven’t been able to work very much the past 4 ½ years and my company has dwindled to nothing. The income is just not there for me to justify our traveling expenses before making house payments and meeting Zac’s needs at this point in his recovery. We will always trust God to provide for ALL our needs, as He has done from my very first race season with the CMRA in Feb. 2002, all throughout Zac and Jake’s racing careers. Even over the past 2 years after Zac's accident when Zac told me that CMRA wasn’t going to have a Track Chaplain and he felt God wanted us there.

I hope you’ve seen God’s Blessings in the many ways that you’ve have been a vital part of Zac’s recovery and I want to Praise God for the great Journey he has led us on this past 11 years. Zac still gets that excitement and anticipation when it nears every race weekend knowing he is going to be with you. You are his World and our lives have truly been touched, changed and stretched in a miraculous way that words can never express enough. God has once again proven Himself through Zac that He is REAL and is still in the Miracle business because you all just believed and trusted HIM.

I’ve been privileged & honored to Pray over you, Marry you, counsel you, Bless your bikes, visit you in the hospital, travel across this great Nation to the best race tracks and sit at the dinner table and break bread with you. And that has impacted my life and the lives of my family in a beautiful way.

Every time I think of you, all or individually, I will remember what the Apostle Paul said to the Christian Church in Philippi, in the book of Philippians 1:2-11
    “2) Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 3) I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4) Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, 5) For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; 6) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 7) Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. 8) For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. 9) And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10) That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; 11) Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.”

At this point there are two Godly men that have offered to step in and take over but neither can make every race of the season so I ‘m hoping to work with them and their schedules this next week to hopefully have you someone there to meet your Spiritual needs at every race. I talked with my brothers and sisters with the two CMA Chapters that setup at TWS, MSRC and ECR and they’ve assured me that they will be at these events to support and Pray over you and your bikes.

We Love you and Pray over you all---“Godspeed”
    Now Let’s go Racing!
    Fred Chapman
    CMRA Expert #476/Team Fastlane #46
    John 3:16/Romans 12:1&2 (NIV)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thank you for all you have done for us Fred. I will miss seeing you and Zac at every race.
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thanks for everything Fred!
    Lone Star Track Days www.lstd.com - Vesrah Brake Pads - 212Decals.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thank you Fred and Zac!

Fred, thanks for the talk last week. It means allot.

Hopefully, circumstances will change. In the interim, if there is anything Robin or I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.
    Heinz Roy
    Novice #458 | BTO Racing #58 (Mini Endurance)
    Not a complete idiot, some parts are on backorder.
    Thanks to...Lucas Oil Products | Dunlop Tires | BDtrackside.com/Vesrah Brake Pads | SoloMotoParts.com | 212Decals.com | Moto Liberty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Good times all the way, from racing against you in '02, to racing with you in '03 to the many years since, seeing you and Zac at the track. Have we known each other for a dozen years?! Thanks Fred, and we'll pray that things turn around so that y'all can be back with us soon.
    David B.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thank you Fred. I will miss seeing you and Zac. Kathy and I will keep you in our prayers.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    You will both be missed. Thank you for kind words last season.
    David Proler, CMRA Expert #65
    Raceworx • Galfer • Vesrah • Sidi Boots • Incase
    212 Decals • South Central Race Center • Pirelli

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Fred, though I met you only a few times over these past two seasons, you are truly an outstanding role model as a parent and member of this community! You will be missed, and hope that you'll return to visit when the opportunity is available!
    YouTube "N7HEVN"
    2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2016, #628

Thank you Mr Fred for all you've done for us. We will miss you and Zac for sure. Hopefully you can work something out for at least a round or two. Until then, we'll be thinking about you. Come back soon.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Fred for you all you have given us over the years. You will be missed a lot.
    Bill Klindworth
    68 Still kicking... just a bit slower #737