Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Results

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    The lightweight Endurance Results are correct. The teams have been notified.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Are they correct?
    Team Robot Devil went from #22 overall and #10 in ESS (per the print out at the track) to #21 overall and #11 in ESS at MSRH yet we are still #22 in the overall standings. It looks like other ESS teams ahead of us were bumped down too.

My picture is cut off so I don't have all the teams places in class at the top so I can't compare everything. Does anyone have a complete picture?

Edit: Is the Overall 22nd vs 21st because the team ahead of us did the same number of laps and has the same number of points but is alphabetically before us?

I know the print out at the track was revised after a change or maybe two. If you got the revised results print out it should be the same as the results posted on this site aside from the 1st overall result.
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I could not find results for 500 classic.

Bike #
    Another reason I get them at the track. And don't bother looking online until all the uploading is complete. Then I'll look for discrepancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    Are they correct?
    Team Robot Devil went from #22 overall and #10 in ESS (per the print out at the track) to #21 overall and #11 in ESS at MSRH yet we are still #22 in the overall standings. It looks like other ESS teams ahead of us were bumped down too.

My picture is cut off so I don't have all the teams places in class at the top so I can't compare everything. Does anyone have a complete picture?

Edit: Is the Overall 22nd vs 21st because the team ahead of us did the same number of laps and has the same number of points but is alphabetically before us?
    Michael - the revised results posted at the track had you in 22nd overall, 11th in class. Those were revised at the track because a team that finished before you was entered in the wrong class. The "further revised" results posted on the website are correct because a team that finished before you (not in your class) was changed. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Warren View Post
    I could not find results for 500 classic.
    Ryan, they're under "Sprints - Overall" and "Sprints - Expert". (Classes that don't have an expert/novice differentiation are listed under Expert.)

I think the problem was I had the Mini Sprints labeled as LW Sprints, which isn't right, so I changed that.
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    For those with the Race-Monitor App unofficial race results and individual lap times are available under the Race Results tab at the top of the main screen.
    Sorry but this is pretty much useless for our results in the LW Endurance. My team isn't listed at all, I suspect there's others. It also looks like the BBE is mixed in the results as if it was one race. The LW and mini sprints results aren't there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg LeClair View Post
    Michael - the revised results posted at the track had you in 22nd overall, 11th in class. Those were revised at the track because a team that finished before you was entered in the wrong class. The "further revised" results posted on the website are correct because a team that finished before you (not in your class) was changed. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
    Thanks Greg, I suppose that makes sense. I never heard a call for revised results.

I'm also curious how a team that enters into the wrong class can have that fixed after the race. The only reference I see to fixing being entered into the wrong class is for when grids are posted, nothing about when results are posted. Should they have had that corrected before the race?

For us it isn't really that big of a deal. It did bump us out of a top 10 in class which was cool but probably won't change much for the season.

Thanks.

Bike #
    I'm curious as to how we (#72 LWE) went from 20th at the end of the race with super awesome machine in 1st. Now super awesome machine is 23rd in results but we're still 20th.