Thread: CLOSED - ECR April 26-27 2014

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Ed Foo
    Sunday
    Cash

You are in.
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-15-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    CMRA Ex #660
    Full Tilt Racing #63

Please sign up Meredith Tucker and Everette Fox for Airfence. Meredith tucker needs it for her prov nov.

Meredith is in for AF Sunday, we do not pay cash for doing it very often Everett, but you can help her if you want.
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-15-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Everett Fox cash

See above
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-15-2014 at 04:48 PM.

John Lucas Sat for Air Fence if possible (Prov Nov)

John, we only do air fence on Sunday after the last race. Let me know if you still want in.
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-15-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Sorry Barry!!

I'll do AirFence break down after the races Sunday for my Prov Nov. I will still be able to Race Sunday correct? Also I'm available to help put it up before the event even if it's during the week. If that matters. I still want to corner work sat. To knock out my 2 days.

Yes, you race Sunday and after the last flag drops, meet Ryan Rutkowski out around turn 5. As for Saturday, I'll add you in and you'll be done.
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-20-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela McWilliams View Post
    I heard something once that if you help set up or take down air fence then you are awarded some awesome karma on the track. We could use some so Barry, how does this work and how long does it take?

It only takes about an hour on Sunday after the last race. We let Prov Nov's do it mostly as credit toward their license. Walter and Ryan are always willing to accept help and may bless you with some extra mojo for it.
    Sure I will be happy to stay and help after CW on Sunday.

Barry, if you need someone for the air fence on Sunday, I need it for my prov nov req and also want to corner work Saturday.

You are in for both. 6:30am Saturday please
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-20-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    41R
    Looks like SATURDAY and AIRFENCE is FULL for CW......Still need 6 for SUNDAY.
    ”The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” - Chinese Proverb

sorry to do this but please cancel Meredith Tucker and Everett Fox for AF help. Something came up unexpectedly and we will not be making the long tip out there. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Done
    Last edited by Barry Nichols; 04-25-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Closed Thread