Thread: Grom Owners!! - Quick measurement, please, for Pit Bull trailer restraint pins

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Grom Owners!! - Quick measurement, please, for Pit Bull trailer restraint pins

For all you that currently have Grom's (which I do not...yet), Pit Bull is getting ready to fabricate the pins for their trailer restraint system, but needs one quick measurement: the distance from the tip of the axle to where the axle nut starts, just the distance of those few threads. They have the axle and nut, just need to verify where the nut fits on the axle. Can you measure yours and post here?
    CMRA #75
    TipToes and Tonka Trucks Endurance #75
    Special thanks to R&R Tool and Die, G-Baby Racing, Cafe Racer

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    If possible, can someone grab measurements from one of the many Grom's at the track this weekend?
    CMRA #75
    TipToes and Tonka Trucks Endurance #75
    Special thanks to R&R Tool and Die, G-Baby Racing, Cafe Racer

Call me tomorrow. I can get what you need off of Proler's bike. You'll just need to call and remind me.
    Isn’t is sad how some people’s grip on their lives is so precarious that they’ll embrace any preposterous delusion rather than face an occasional bleak truth?
    CMRA Novice #211

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I just measured the two we have up here at the shop. One was 3/16" or 4.76 mm and the other was 7/32" or 5.56 mm. Hope that helps.