Thread: ECR lost and found

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

ECR lost and found

Found: Pit Bull front pin stand. We turned it in to tech so you can likely claim it from Walter or other CMRA official. We were pitted on the second tier across from P1. The bike next to us #66 looked like friends were loading after a crash and may not have noticed it was part of your equipment.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Ron,

Thank you that is mine. I thought maybe we put it in Joe Caruso trailer but apparently we didn't. I got home last night and noticed I didn't have it. Thank you so much for turning it in for me!! I owe you so much thank you

Walter, Where might the stand have went? I can come get it somewhere or just grab it at Cresson. What ever is easiest!

Thank you again Ron!!

Brandon,
    Walter has it in the CMRA trailer safe and sound. It will be at the next round.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Yes, but will Brandon Young, winner of the last two Superstock A races (including an epic battle at ECR with Connor Blevins) be at the next round? Tune in for the next installment of the CMRAs "As the Wheels Turn" at Cresson Motorsports Ranch for the next exciting episode. Be sure to check local times and listings as well as availability in your area. Episode may be subject to blackout (if we had TV coverage which we don't).
    Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
    Racing support: The Metric Garage

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    ^^^ Can I get this on Netflix?
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    If anyone found a transponder after the 4hr mark of the BBE on sat, please let me know. I went down in turn 8, rode the grass all the way to the pits, then couldnt find it. It fell off when I laid the bike down, but I stuck it in my leathers, when I rode back to our pit and we couldnt find it.