Thread: Leo Vince rep for CMRA

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Leo Vince rep for CMRA

I need to speak with you about whom to contact with Leo Vince USA on a malfunctioning part. Give me a call at 214-four nine eight-9741

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I don't know of a Rep for the CMRA. Leo Vince is being restructured by parent company Sito Group and LV USA has been sold off to Speed Mob. You could try to contact them for assistence.
    http://www.speedmob.com/
    CMRA BOD 2011-13, 2013-16
    AF1 Racing
    ted AT af1racing DOT com

SpeedMob is no longer carrying the LeoVince line.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    We just got in a shipment from them, but it was closeout stuff. Probably no new product is being imported since nothing is being manufactured.
    CMRA BOD 2011-13, 2013-16
    AF1 Racing
    ted AT af1racing DOT com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I just need to go ahead and order a replacement muffler for my system. The casing blew off during the endurance race tho past weekend and I can't locate anyone that has the muffler I need. It's a corsa gp exhaust for a ninja 250r. I really don't care at this point if it is aluminum or carbon, I just need one to get the bike back to race ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Klein View Post
    I just need to go ahead and order a replacement muffler for my system. The casing blew off during the endurance race tho past weekend and I can't locate anyone that has the muffler I need. It's a corsa gp exhaust for a ninja 250r. I really don't care at this point if it is aluminum or carbon, I just need one to get the bike back to race ready.
    Unless you can find someone with something they just happen to have in stock, I think you're stuck. Might see if another muffler will fit. Or get another exhaust system. Might see if some of the other 250 racers have some spares?
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    Unless you can find someone with something they just happen to have in stock, I think you're stuck. Might see if another muffler will fit. Or get another exhaust system. Might see if some of the other 250 racers have some spares?

The Tyga maggot silencer for a ducati monster will fit. The leo inlet is 54mm, so is the Tyga. Might have to be my option.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I've got a GP Corsa Slip-on from my CBR250R it's stainless but should fit for ya. 54mm opening. I can bring it to TWS I will be there Friday afternoon to tech and register. Let me know if you need me to bring it. Not sure I still have db killer though if you need it but I wiil look.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Stephen you are a life saver. I had been digging and searching and talking to people in Canada about a slip on.