Thread: Michael Klesel #392 thank you thread

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Michael Klesel #392 thank you thread

Whoa. Never thought this season would end haha...

I'm glad I got to be a part of this club this year and create some memories with all the wonderful people I met this year. This season, IMO, helped me in so many ways... Not just racing, but it changed me as a person too. I have to say thank you to the Cmra and it's members for that!

I'm stoked to end the season winning 5 of the novice championships. I know to some, they don't mean anything... But to me, they did. I can't express how excited I am to be moving to expert next year and learning from some of the best riders. I promise you guys one thing, I won't give up and look forward to learning!

Tim Rose, Nick Doolan and Braeden Ort, thank you for the races we had and for helping me improve as a rider. You guys rock! You all have a lot of talent and I have a ton of respect for each one of you guys!

Tony Ta, thank you for always being one of my best friends and one of the people who taught me so much. You've always gone over-the-top to make sure I always had everything I ever needed.

Zach Bolena, you've done so much! Videos, long talks, parts, but what matters to me the most... Your friendship! You are one of the best guys I've ever met!

Jim Cambora, thank you for our friendship and all the hard work you've done for me this year. You are a kick *** friend, as well as suspension tuner!

John Hutchinson, thank you for our friendship and all of your tire support this season. Your service & friendship is always top notch!

James Gould, thank you for all the financial support this season! It helped me a ton!

Whoopie, thank you for all the coaching you gave me this year. You helped me so much!

Brandon Sprandling, Paul Garcia, SpeedFreakDecals, Mitch Williams, Derek Wagnon, Ty Howard, Brandon Young, Craig Montgomery, Jim Whitten, David Roy, Cyclegear, Pirelli... All you guys have helped me too and I say THANK YOU for that! (There is so many more but I can't think of all the names. If I missed you, I'm sorry)

See you guys @ the banquet!
    Last edited by Michael Klesel; 11-03-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Very impressive Mike, Congratulations!

You're a great racer and a great guy! Congrats on your season!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Winning 5 championships is not an easy task. So many people set those goals of wining championships at the beginning of the year and not very many can keep that goal by the end of the year.

You worked hard all year and matured in your riding and your times keep dropping round after round. You will make a great expert and in time be running up front.

At the end of the day you set all your goals for the year and accomplished them. You have proven you are worthy of getting those white plates.