Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New racer / mentor program

New racer / mentor program

Hey this is just a reminder : If you are thinking about dipping your toe in the pool and dont know where to start or dont have a CMRA member already giving you guidance the CMRA has an awesome low cost "try it and see" weekend deal. Plus we have an excellent list of mentors waiting to help, from mini , Grom, 250cc to 1000cc racers...Even if you have been to a few events and still are not fully comfortable or having issues I have a list of guys and gals ready to help...call me if I can help 405-210-0398 (job sometimes has me away from the phone but leave a msg)..Danny Dominguez #44

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I am not fully comfortable and am having issues. Will you be my daddy Danny? Maybe we can dip our toes together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Brown View Post
    I am not fully comfortable and am having issues. Will you be my daddy Danny? Maybe we can dip our toes together.
    NOW NO1 IS COMFORTABLE! and yes, yes you have issues!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Lots of good people willing to help. Come on down.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey Lewis View Post
    Lots of good people willing to help. Come on down.
    +1 If anyone is needing assistance, I have a small black trailer with the number "58" on the side. Always available to lend a hand or help with forms, tech, and ward off Sean.
    Heinz Roy
    Novice #458 | BTO Racing #58 (Mini Endurance)
    Not a complete idiot, some parts are on backorder.
    Thanks to...Lucas Oil Products | Dunlop Tires | BDtrackside.com/Vesrah Brake Pads | SoloMotoParts.com | 212Decals.com | Moto Liberty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Will you help me Kasey? It sounds like many toes dipping together. Maybe we can start a commune designed to assist comfort and rectify issues. Is there anybody else who would like to join hands with Kasey, Danny and I?

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Will you help me Kasey? It sounds like many toes dipping together. Maybe we can start a commune designed to assist comfort and rectify issues. Is there anybody else who would like to join hands with Kasey, Danny and I?
    Boy.....you just ain't right.......

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Heinz Roy
    Novice #458 | BTO Racing #58 (Mini Endurance)
    Not a complete idiot, some parts are on backorder.
    Thanks to...Lucas Oil Products | Dunlop Tires | BDtrackside.com/Vesrah Brake Pads | SoloMotoParts.com | 212Decals.com | Moto Liberty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Zack Bolena - How much to have you follow Sean around all season with a video camera ?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    uhm....not sure what to say but the thought of shared tow dipping with danny or heinz does not provide a positive mental image. j/k....i'd be happy to assist in the mentor thing though.