Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW VENDOR: Bridgestone Tire Support For MSRH

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

NEW VENDOR: Bridgestone Tire Support For MSRH

Well now that the cat is out of the bag i can finally post about it publicly. For those of you that don't know Crazy Jack's PowerSports recently acquired all of Allen Cambell's Bridgestone tires and his trailer. for the last 2 years we have been working with Allen closely and handling tire support at the northern Ridesmart trackdays. He has been a great mentor both in helping us go fast and in his vast knowledge of tires. But the time has come for the torch to be passed and this year we made the jump.
    As of yesterday we signed the contract to exclusively represent Bridgestone for for all of the CMRA rounds as well as the entire Ridesmart schedule. We are beyond ecstatic to be given this opportunity and will do our best to help who ever asks how ever we can. We have been with the CMRA family for 3 years strong. What started as a small addiction to trackdays has blossomed to full envelopment into the sport and its family. Crazy Jack's is a full service shop out of Rockwall. We specialize in sport bikes and performance but work on everything. Everyone working at the shop races with the CMRA and we will always help when we can. This year we will be sponsoring the Formula 40 novice class and are in the pool for the Ladies F1 purse.

Jack Moss is the shop owner, a certified tech with 15 years in the industry and will race in superstock A and F40 novice this year
    Dana Demambro a shop business partner and close friend has over 30 years in the industry work for several professional race teams. Most notable he was the lead tech for the 2001 corona Suzuki AMA championship team. He will race F40.
    I my self work as a Mechanical Engineer Mon-fri for a small petro-chemical firm in plano. I also have an extensive machining background and handle most all of the Dyno tuning at the shop. I will be racing in Superbike C,B,A, and F1 novice

we all eat, breath,sleep, and dream about motorcycles. We are here for you guys.
    Thanks for reading and we are pumped for the beginning of a great adventure!
    Crazy Jack's PowerSports
    Expert #425
    2016 ESSE ULWE 2nd Place
    2018 250 ULWE Class Champion!
    2019 500 SS ULWE Class Champion! 2019 ULWE Overall Champion!
    2020 500 SS ULWE Class Champion! 2020 ULWE Overall Champion!

Alright....alright....alright.

I see I'm missing a lot here.

But, awesome sauce to youz guyz.

I guess I need to swing back by the shop to see what all I'm missing out on.

Or....I can just mess with your car in Plano.
    (Wash that thing for crying out loud.)
    ;-)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    stop on by! we leave Thursday morning for Houston though.. so next week would be better as we are swamped right now. And...its a WRX.. RALLY MODE! lol.. ive washed it twice since i bout it. My bike gets washed more than my car. :/
    Expert #425
    2016 ESSE ULWE 2nd Place

Do you have any Bridgestone tire recommendations for a motard? 120front 150 rear? I'm currently on a BT 003rs.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    R10 front, s20 rear. Off the top of my head, even though I am not the tire support rep

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Message sent Steve

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    This is incredible news y'all!

What is the best way to contact y'all about tires?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    You can call the number in my signature to talk to Jack at the shop or just come find us at the races or Ridesmart days

we are also on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/CrazyJacksP...?ref=bookmarks

and yes, we are pretty excited about it as well.
    Expert #425
    2016 ESSE ULWE 2nd Place

Blog Entries
    Where is the list of classes w/ contingency?
    VonHertell.com
    Road & Track Suspension
    CMRA BOD 2000-2003