Thread: Mini Practice at TWS

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Mini Practice at TWS

Steve or Tom, will there be an opportunity for the last hour Friday Mini practice if there is enough interest ? I can't be the only rider starting the season at TWS who won't get to the track until late morning (and needs all the practice they can get).

Chris, we are on the long track. You can sign up for a half day with LSTD for that.

Just Groms, Jr. Motard and actual minis (F5-F8) are on the short course sadly. LSTD usually lets them practice during lunch.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    Chris, we are on the long track. You can sign up for a half day with LSTD for that.

Just Groms, Jr. Motard and actual minis (F5-F8) are on the short course sadly. LSTD usually lets them practice during lunch.
    Well, I guess I'm going to get there before lunch and sign up....lol....I'd still pay for an extra hour on my ESS bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pearson View Post
    Steve or Tom, will there be an opportunity for the last hour Friday Mini practice if there is enough interest ? I can't be the only rider starting the season at TWS who won't get to the track until late morning (and needs all the practice they can get).
    As Michael explained, the "minis" will be allowed at lunch on the short track. For the ULW bikes, they run the full course during the day, which is what they'll race anyway. Which bike are you asking about?
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    As Michael explained, the "minis" will be allowed at lunch on the short track. For the ULW bikes, they run the full course during the day, which is what they'll race anyway. Which bike are you asking about?
    My ESS Bike. I'm still living in 2014 when it comes to the designation on the small displacement bike classes. I'll get it figured out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pearson View Post
    My ESS Bike. I'm still living in 2014 when it comes to the designation on the small displacement bike classes. I'll get it figured out next year.
    No sweat. We've got a spot for you, no problem!
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty