Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: March TWS event flyer

A Question .... will there not be a spectator lap of the track nor $5 bike gate fee (those are 'draws' for the TWT folks so I want to let 'em know)?

Thanks!
    Alan Etheredge, Associate and Interested Observer ~2003-2019
    At-Track Registration Staff ~2003-2017; CMRA Administrator 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Etheredge View Post
    A Question .... will there not be a spectator lap of the track nor $5 bike gate fee (those are 'draws' for the TWT folks so I want to let 'em know)?

Thanks!
    The $5 street bike fee is there - it just got moved to the "GATE FEES" section [which really makes more sense] - and the spectator lap is still "on" as usual, though of course depends on how the day is running and with taking a photo during that time frame - well I'm not sure we have enough hours for everything, but that's why *I'm* not in charge of scheduling!

Ah, I missed that added gate fee line and yep, know exactly what you mean about the schedule (glad it isn't *me*, too).

Thanks, Marian !!!!
    Alan Etheredge, Associate and Interested Observer ~2003-2019
    At-Track Registration Staff ~2003-2017; CMRA Administrator 2009.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Maybe it's just me but the first link still opens up with the msrh directions.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Orr View Post
    Happened to me. Dump your cache (Ctrl-F5 works on most PC browsers; Shift-refresh works on others)
    Provisional Expert #98

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Orr View Post
    Same here just do a shift refresh

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    FYI, to whom it may concern, on the Main page, the link for the weekend schedule still (as of 11:40pm on 2/21) opens up the Houston schedule.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    FYI, to whom it may concern, on the Main page, the link for the weekend schedule still (as of 11:40pm on 2/21) opens up the Houston schedule.
    Steven, I get the new version. Have you refreshed the page in your browser? See previous comments for a variety of ways to do so.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marian Orchard View Post
    Steven, I get the new version. Have you refreshed the page in your browser? See previous comments for a variety of ways to do so.
    I was referring to the link for the weekend schedule. The flyers work fine for me.

http://gyazo.com/45e0c5d2c1db22ec1eb2cacf9d8c37b8
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Ahhhh! Gotcha, thanks. I'll just remove that link until the schedule is actually set.