Thread: JRi Shocks for CMRA - Contingency and Dealer information

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

JRi Shocks for CMRA - Contingency and Dealer information

I was very happy to see a successful weekend at MSRH and the great job JRi Shocks sponsored riders and customers did during the weekend. I can't say enough about Eddie Thornton's riding and the job he did on his BMW S1000 equipped with out STREET FIGHTER remote reservoir shock (799.00) that had no special anything done for it. We actually delivered that for his R-6, but when Eddie showed up with BMW that he didn't sell...we mounted that shock to the BMW. Eddie made some nice history with his talent.

I have put some very special programs together for the CMRA. This includes On Road Off Road/Roger Albert that now carries shocks in stock for any need you may have. Roger is a platinum dealer and we are working with him to ensure we deliver shocks for GROMs, GSXR's, BMW's, Yamaha's, Honda's, Kawasaki's, and all other manufacturers. If you want to buy a shock and earn the big $$$ for contingency from JRi...Roger is the guy to see. We pay contingency in the GROM class, but you must purchase from Roger to be eligible. Roger has these shocks in stock.

The STREET FIGHTER shock was my first design and it has been successful across the country. I put in over 50 hours on the dyno testing and re-testing until I came up with the ultimate value shock. Our STREET FIGHTER shock. I am focused on serving the CMRA through our dealers (On Road Off Road & P1 Racing). When you become a customer of these trackside support providers...we provide them any and all technical information to ensure your product works properly.

MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT THE CONTINGENCY APPLICATION FORM so you can cash in with JRi Shocks. You must turn this in to the CMRA and fax a copy with your purchase receipt to JRi Shocks.

http://1ieqr8th9mh3xusgh9ntzgyfa.wpe...ation-Form.pdf

Thank you again to On Road Off Road, P1 Racing, our customers, and sponsored riders.

Marcus McBain
    United States Market Manager - JRi Shocks
    Marcus McBain
    Market Manager - United States
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries
    Marcus McBain
    Market Manager - United States
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    If anyone has any questions on the contingency, feel free to ping either one of us. Once again, we'll have a selection of JRI's at the track at TWS for any last minute needs.
    OnRoad OffRoad Suspension - Ktech, JRI, Penske, Öhlins, MUPO, GP Suspension, RaceTech

512 636 0960
    www.ororcycle.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Did I read that right, he set the lap record on his BMW that was using the street fighter shock, with nothing done to it?

Status
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorke Oldfather View Post
    Did I read that right, he set the lap record on his BMW that was using the street fighter shock, with nothing done to it?
    Well P1 racing tuning on it of course Yes out of the box, set the geometry where we wanted it, spring rate we wanted. Tuned it throughout Friday. Sunday Funday! Eddie also has the Ohlins 30mm cartridges in the forks we built as well. The streetfighter shock is a VERY solid performer. Dollar for Dollar is hard to beat. Give one of us a call!
    P1 Racing
    Performance Empowered by Quality
    (281) 255-6004
    www.p-1race.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    That's impressive, what adjustments does it have?

Status
    Expert
    What do the Grom Shocks run? I am in the market for a shock for mine. And Penske doesn't look like they are making them anymore.