Thread: 2005 R6 with extras $3000

2005 R6 with extras $3000

I've enjoyed her...and now it's time for someone to really give her the full potential she really deserves to show. I got her to 2:06 at MSRH, Rodrigo got her to 1:55 "without pushing". I was being towed by Sherron once and was like "ugh, that's fast enough...good thing I have an Ohlins because all I can keep thinking about is a tank slapper right now"..so yeah...I'm not worthy (true story). I'm starting by listing here since I will still be around for track and race days and hope to see her racing around.

What she's got on her currently:
    -Galfer steel braided front brakes
    -upgraded brake pads (can't remember the brand right now...H3 is possible, but definitely upgraded to handle the brake lines)
    -Ohlins stabilizer
    -Vortex rear sets
    -Woodcraft clip on brackets (placed below triple tree, nice aggressive position)
    -K&N air filter
    -safety wiring
    -street plastics and lighting (c'mon, I had to take her on one last street ride...what I met her for! Don't judge!)
    -tweaked subframe (hence the lack of the seat since it couldn't lock on...)
    -Q2's that have been through a fair amount of heat cycles (uhm...yeah...I know Q2's don't exist anymore..I couldn't waste a good tire to dump for slicks!)
    -kickstand (that is for R6 but might be for a different year...who cares if you're going to race this and take it off anyway)
    -23,477 miles (and again, who cares about that if it's going to live it's life as a track bike?)

What she comes with (as in, not installed):
    -clean blue title
    -rashed and trashed track fairings (they'll fit back on and not fly off, even with Rodrigo riding...he tried)
    -throttle cables (push and pull) by Motion Pro new in package (got them just in case)
    -OEM rear sets
    -OEM brake lines
    -3 ignition coils (we've placed all but one on the bike...so it became a nice standby to have
    -random street oriented stuff (bungee net, 12V power adapter..
    -random possibly useful stuff (you know, as in...I'm trying to empty my garage but it does fit the bike so please take it!

$3000 but...tell or show me why I'm crazy and we can negotiate. PM me for contact number, thanks!

THE STANDS DO NOT COME WITH THE BIKE (Sorry for yelling..it's just that I have hopes of riding again, just not right now)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Bump. Myla wants the new R3 coming out soon

I'll be bringing the bike to tws if anybody wants to inspect it.

Sold (and sucks since right after wards i heard about two track riders wanting it. ..it's going to be on the street but really nice guy so God speed to him)