Thread: Race bike in East Coast.

Race bike in East Coast.

Hey guys,

Does anyone know or have information of a shop or someone who can rent me an SV or any other V-twin bike to race in New Jersey in July for AHRMA?
    To register for BARBER Classic in October, AHRMA requires that I have done at least one of their races prior to signing up. Due to schedule conflicts, the only one I can do is the July event in New Jersey Motorsport Park. All i want to do is, fly in, do just one or two races, just to acquire qualification for the October event. If someone can have the bike available onsite at the track, it would be great. Will pay for rental, and mount a fresh set of tires that i would only use them for a race or two.
    Thank you.

Mark

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Consider seeing if Walter can put in a word for you to bypass that prior race requirement
    Provisional Expert #98

Josh, you are a genius. Thanks.

Do you know Jeremiah Walker?

He moved to Philly last year and is now riding/racing up there. He is on a 1000 but he may have made friends with someone on something you looking for.

He still hangs out on our boards.

Michael,

No, i don't know Jeremiah, but he might be the right person to talk to. I see him on FB, bu I'm not his friend. Will try to send him a pm.

Thanks.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by wan shim View Post
    Michael,

No, i don't know Jeremiah, but he might be the right person to talk to. I see him on FB, bu I'm not his friend. Will try to send him a pm.

Thanks.

Mark
    I'll send an introduction.

If none of that works, send me a PM. I talk to him daily.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I just talked to Jeremiah a couple days ago about his new F3. Tell him I'll vouch for you too. Also might want to query Jim Doyle as he has run SVs and old BMWs among other things at their events and travels far and wide. Good guy to ask at least.
    OnRoad OffRoad Suspension - Ktech, JRI, Penske, Öhlins, MUPO, GP Suspension, RaceTech

512 636 0960
    www.ororcycle.com

Roger,

Thank you. Just sent the pm to Matt. I will reach out to Jim if Jeremiah can't find anything.

Mark