Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NOLA Power

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    I have never been to NOLA before and plan on being there when the gates open. Sections 2 and 10 on the edited map below are the areas with power. Is there a specific area that is reserved for the vendors? For those of us not using power and not a vendor, where is the best place to park?

Steven, that specific information is covered in a separate post here:

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread...l=1#post314113

And there is a link to the CMRA event reserved parking map here:

TRACK FACILITY MAP
    • A facility map of the track is located on the CMRA Forms Page here: http://www.cmraracing.com/attachment...7&d=1433860204
    • PLEASE NOTE: The areas marked as “RESERVED PARKING” show the area reserved for those who have paid for camping spots with power. Do not park in those areas if you do not have reserved camping with power.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Hmmmm covered pit lane? Sounds fancy!
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    The only restrooms are at North Control? Or are they at the event center and Speed Shop also, but just not mentioned?

And also on my last question about recommendations on where to park, I am asking in reference to ability to hear the announcements, blind spots for the radio/scanner, proximity to restrooms, etc. Basically a lessons learned type thing for those that have been there.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    The only restrooms are at North Control?
    They had a couple of nice "restroom trailers" parked at various places last time. Air-Conditioned, even.
    CMRA Expert #101
    EBR 1190RX, Large BGE

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dugger View Post
    They had a couple of nice "restroom trailers" parked at various places last time. Air-Conditioned, even.

Nothing worse than crunching at 80% humidity
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Selleck View Post
    Steven, that specific information is covered in a separate post here:

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread...l=1#post314113

And there is a link to the CMRA event reserved parking map here:
    Where are endurance teams to pit that haven't reserved a powered parking spot adjacent to pit lane? That entire area is shown to be reserved (and apparently totally booked). I certainly don't want to set up a pit area only to have a motor coach roll up and tell me to move. I can certainly see how people would believe that paying for such a prime spot would reserve that adjacent pit area for the weekend as well.