I am putting an bulk order together and wanted to extend a awesome discount to the CMRA riders out there. Chicken Hawk has revamped there entire line of warmers. They are offering a product to fit almost any budget. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PRICING. These deals are too low to post to the public. All of these warmers are available in 125GP, 250 Ninja, SV650/Motard and Superbike sizes. I am posting examples of the Digitals of each "Line" so you can see some of the differences, but I can get you Single Temp, Pole Position(3 temp) or Digitals. Shoot me a email and let me get you hooked up on a awesome set of warmers. I plan on bringing all of these to NOLA.

sales@scracecenter.com

Privateer Line

Temperature Settings – Selectable to 225°F / 100°C
Back-n-Forth Heater Design (Provides even heating across tire.)
Carbonized Insulation Layer & Polyester Insulation Layer
Ballistic Nylon Exterior
Dupont Fiber Melt-Proof Inner Liner with Temperature Sensitive Dye (Shows misuse or malfunction.)
Neoprene Side Panels (Assists in insulating wheel and blocks wind.)
Digital Display Micro-Processor Temp. Controllers
Attached to Tire Warmer
Adjustable from Ambient to 225˚F
Slow Heating Mode or Normal Mode
Displays Either Fahrenheit or Celsius
Timer shows Running Time
Quick-Disconnect Power Cord

Retail - $575

Classic Line

Temperature Settings – Temperature Selectable up to 225°F / 107°C
Fast and effective heat up, even on cold days- Adjustable temperature.
Melt-Proof inner liner (with heat sensitive dye to show mis-use or mal-function)
Dupont Nomex/Kevlar Insulation to keep the heat in and set Hot Pressures- Heat the entire carcass deep down
Built Tough – Codura Exterior & high impact temperature controllers, full coverage Heating Elements
QUALITY & PRICE – designed & built in the USA, these warmers are 2nd to none and is one of the most economically priced!
Built and serviced in house

Retail - $649

Professional Line

Temperature Settings – Selectable to 225°F / 100°C
Unique “Full Coverage” Heater Design with only 9mm spacing – provides uniform heating across heating area and surface of tire.
Nomex Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention
Gentex Aluminized Kevlar Exterior (Adds Insulation Value and is Water & Tear Resistant.)
Dupont Fiber Melt-Proof Inner Liner with Temperature Sensitive Dye (Shows misuse or malfunction.)
Neoprene Side Panels (Assists in insulating wheel and blocks wind.)
Quick Disconnect Power Cord on All Models
Digital Display Micro-Processor Temp. Controllers
Attached to Tire Warmer
Adjustable from Ambient to 225˚F
Slow Heating Mode or Normal Mode
Displays Either Fahrenheit or Celsius
Timer shows Running Time
Carrying Case for All Models

Retail - $724