Thread: Apology to Jeff Reeves

Threaded View

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter Rossner View Post
    Glad to see someone going out of his way to apologize. In an coincidental twist, I myself was taken out by Mr. Reeves at a track day earlier this year. I hoped he would have made an effort to apologize (or at least see if I was OK), but sadly that never materialized. It really soured my attitude towards racing and track riding in general. But I got over it
    Hey Carter,
    I would of seeked you out if I had known I had "taken you out." I learned that someone had fallen when I passed them after I had returned home from a track day back in February. If I would of learned at the track I would of tried to identify you and come by as I do not know you.
    Sorry you fell down and sorry if I had anything to with it. That evening after I was back home I was told that someone fell after I passed them, so I am assuming my rear wheel and your front wheel must of touched. I did not know someone went down as I never felt our tires touching. Sorry you feel that I "took you out."
    Let me know your race number and the next race you will be at and I will come shake your hand in person. I would not want you to be discouraged about racing, it's the most fun one (we) can have.
    Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff Reeves; 07-28-2015 at 07:10 AM.