Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Concessions and Brisket dinner for MSR

Status
    Expert
    Brisket dinner...delivered/made at the track...served with a smile...PRICELESS can't beat this deal folks !!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Bump. Hope this works out, though I need to split right after BBE so I'll miss it.
    Provisional Expert #98

Still time to order your brisket dinner. Or you can donate without ordering the dinner.

Give me a call!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    question: i noticed the charge for the brisket dinner go through on my card. if 30 aren't pre-ordered, will that charge get reversed?

We have met our quota for more than 30. Thank you everyone who has helped. We will have some extras for sale, but not many. Please order today. We will stop taking orders tomorrow at noon.
    We will also be selling 20 lb bags of ice for $8 a bag starting Friday as soon as the thing shows up. You just gotta find Walter or Ryan and they will hook you up!
    I plan on having more bread for sale also. I remember I owe Cory Burleson a Strawberry loaf. Any one want a special order?
    Again, thanks so much for supporting this group of kids and there once in a lifetime trip to perform at a bowl game. I'm so excited!
    Kim Walker
    Contingency/Escoring/Manual Scoring
    kimcobra1@hot.rr.com

Sign your contingency forms!!!

Count me in for 2, I will call Nancy in the morning.

Deadline to order dinner tickets is today at 1 p.m.

Give me a call!
    Last edited by Nancy Selleck; 08-20-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Nancy Selleck

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Selleck View Post
    Deadline to order dinner tickets is today at 1 p.m.

Give me a call!
    Opps sorry, I called slightly late didn't see this. Thanks for letting me still get tickets.

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the brisket dinner on Saturday night. And also those who can't be there but made a donation anyway!

The ladies ended up with 65 dinners and whatever else they make from the concession this weekend!

Thanks again to all of our generous members for always stepping up to help!
    Nancy Selleck

Double what Nancy said. I appreciate everyone's generosity. You guys always amaze me the way you stand behind family. Please come check us out for breakfast and lunch. We also will have popcorn and snow cones!! I'm so excited to be able to do this for our membership. I long for a decent concession at MSR. Unfortunately we don't have the variety we would like to sell, but we will have plenty of what we do have. Thanks again. Smooches!! See everyone tonight.
    Kim Walker
    Contingency/Escoring/Manual Scoring
    kimcobra1@hot.rr.com

Sign your contingency forms!!!