Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: 2016 CMRA Rule Book Posted!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Walter - My CBR600 has an undertail exhaust, leaving no room to mount anything on the bottom side of the tail section. (Should be the same of all 2007- CBR's.) I bought (but have not yet received) the Borealis safetylight SL3 (http://www.borealis-safetylight.com/...fetylight-sl3/) which I will need to mount at the rear, top of my tail. I realize the rules and your guidelines don't say the light much be mounted under the tail, but many posters seem to that. So, out of an abundance of caution (and to make sure I don't need to start working on another solution), is it OK to mount the light at the rear, top of the tail?

Yes, I realize how ugly that's going to be.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Should be ok. Tucked in enough to likely be ok after a crash. Led trailer marker lights are the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Orr View Post
    749 just went up in value. Should be able to walk an SV with one of those.
    Yeah I had hoped this would open the F2 races up a bit, saw a lot of the 748/749 sitting around, so I re-introduced this idea from 4 or 5 yrs ago. I went and bought a crashed 06 duc 749...And my integrity has been questioned (in writing) for doing so...so I have a 749 for sale if any1 is looking.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    Yeah I had hoped this would open the F2 races up a bit, saw a lot of the 748/749 sitting around, so I re-introduced this idea from 4 or 5 yrs ago. I went and bought a crashed 06 duc 749...And my integrity has been questioned (in writing) for doing so...so I have a 749 for sale if any1 is looking.
    Can't be any faster than a modified 1000DS running on race fuel, keep it and run it.