Thread: Message Board CMRA Member Private Forum Access

Message Board CMRA Member Private Forum Access

As you all know, you must be a CMRA member in order to have access to view/post on the CMRA Member section of the Message Board.

Therefore, all Message Board users who have not renewed their membership or joined the club by January 15th each year will lose their access to the Private Forum. After that date, CMRA Member Only access will be renewed when membership is renewed.

Reminder of the Message Board Policy can be found here: http://www.cmraracing.com/announcement.php?f=5&a=1
    Last edited by Nancy Selleck; 07-07-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

If you are CMRA member and don't have access to the Private Forum, then please let me know so I can update your profile.

Thanks!
    Nancy Selleck

Moving this to the top of the Announcements Section to remind all members of the January 15th cut-off to renew to have access to the CMRA Section of the Message Board. That deadline will be extended to January 31st this year.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Nancy Selleck

Moving this to the top of the Announcements Section to remind all members of the January 15th cut-off to renew to have access to the CMRA Section of the Message Board. That deadline will be extended to January 31st this year.

If you are a current CMRA member and do not have access to the Members Only section, please contact me at the office so I can update your access.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Nancy Selleck