Thread: 2010 KTM 690 SMC Supermoto Very Clean, Lots of Upgrades and Spares. $10K

Senior Member Michael Capuchino's Avatar
    Status
    Novice
    Bike #

2010 KTM 690 SMC Supermoto Very Clean, Lots of Upgrades and Spares. $10K

I really don't want to but I'm going to school so I have to

I have taken very good care of this bike since day one to now, just ask anyone who has seen it out at the track.

Here is the Craigslist link http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/5448446011.html

$10,000. No Trades.

Call, text or PM if interested.
    512. SEVEN NINE NINE. 4028

Thanks.
    #230 Sponsors: ZPizza, Motorex USA, Spidi/WPS, South Central Race Center/Pirelli, Core Moto, Powermadd, Vortex, TJ's Cycle, Powersport Grafx/RidePG, Magura, Tucker Rocky, Texas Motorcycle Academy@H2Raceway, SMS Audio, Leatt, Shorai, Matrix Concepts, Incase.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Here are some more photos of some of the upgrades and spares.

#230 Sponsors: ZPizza, Motorex USA, Spidi/WPS, South Central Race Center/Pirelli, Core Moto, Powermadd, Vortex, TJ's Cycle, Powersport Grafx/RidePG, Magura, Tucker Rocky, Texas Motorcycle Academy@H2Raceway, SMS Audio, Leatt, Shorai, Matrix Concepts, Incase.

Any interest in selling some of the spare parts? Just quick glance, I would want the exhaust heat shields and hand guards

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Steve, possibly. I have a guy interested in the whole package for the asking price but if that falls through maybe we can discuss some of the spares. I have both the metal heat shields, 1 new rear carbon shield and on the hand guards, that's just the right side shield only. No mounting hardware except for what's on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Capuchino View Post
    Steve, possibly. I have a guy interested in the whole package for the asking price but if that falls through maybe we can discuss some of the spares. I have both the metal heat shields, 1 new rear carbon shield and on the hand guards, that's just the right side shield only. No mounting hardware except for what's on the bike.
    Cool just keep me posted!