Thread: Wanted Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant (GALLERIA)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Exclamation Wanted Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant (GALLERIA)

Video Insight is looking for a young man who is interested to work on a fast growing company with a fun environment and tons of opportunities to grow. VI is the security division of Panasonic which we develop the software and built from scratch our own NVR's The entry level position on the warehouse requires a fast learner, multi-task, detail oriented, organized and fit to lift 50lbs boxes. The candidate also has to have a clean background and valid driver license. The job require PC knowledge on excel and word to be able to fulfil sheet reports, help with inventory count and create labels. Our company provide 100% paid medical insurance, paid vacation, sick and personal paid time off and bonuses when the goal is reached Hours of operation will be from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break.
    From $10 to $15 to starting with depending of your level of experience and don't forget the health insurance is 100% paid for and this is entry level. As soon as I see what your strong abilities are, I'll start training you for the next level job. Within the Distribution dept, there are sub departments such as RMA, Built (where the built the NVR's and test cameras) Shipping, Receiving and inventory control. I also have sent people from my dept to tech support, sales, customer service, development, testing, marketing, training...
    I myself did start on this same entry level position 10 years ago and know I manage the Distribution Center. We are about to move to a bigger facility 44.000 square foot which i'll be hiring tons of people but not until May or June.

Please send your resume to rdacunha@videoinsight.com

Thanks in advance, Rod.
    CMRA#672

You can not discriminate based on age and sex.

You should be looking for a qualified candidate, not a "young man".

:D

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    You can not discriminate based on age and sex.

You should be looking for a qualified candidate, not a "young man".

:D
    Unfortunately, in this New World Order of Protected Classes, this is correct...gotta be careful with this kind of stuff nowadays...
    -RMJ96-
    Armour Bodies | Bazzaz | Dunlop | Bison Track | Motion Pro | Vesrah | Vonhertell | Sidi | Woodcraft | 6D Helmets | Woods Cycle Country | Magura

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I hear you guys... I was hoping for a referral before I put an ad out there recruiting people...
    Thanks for the heads up!
    CMRA#672