Thread: WTB: Dynojet or Danos Pull QS sensor for PC3

WTB: Dynojet or Danos Pull QS sensor for PC3

Looking for a Dynojet or Danos Pull QS sensor for PC3. Has to be a PC3 style as its for the EMPRO P/N 4-101
    Team Envy Racing CCS #800
    Racing Connection, LP USA, Moto-D, Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

I have a QS sensor. It's for GP shift on a GSXR so I can't remember if it's push or pull though. I think it should be pull.
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    I have a QS sensor. It's for GP shift on a GSXR so I can't remember if it's push or pull though. I think it should be pull.
    I need a pull for a PC3. If its a GSXR and its GP it should be what I need. Can you please check and see what it does when you put it in 2nd gear. If it pulls the little rod inside its a pull.
    Racing Connection, LP USA, Moto-D, Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

It's a pull.
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    It's a pull.
    PM'ed you