Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's racing C super Sport BBE

I honestly don't think this guy has an understanding of the concept of classes. He keeps saying how SSC "won't be competitive." Obviously it won't be competitive against bikes with endurance tanks and dry breaks and quick change axles. That's why they're in a different class. Guys still grid up motards despite the fact that they'll never catch the top ladies on supersports. You're not necessarily competing against everyone else who's on the track at the same time as you.

Shandra Crawford
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Schmidt View Post
    c supersport rules are STUPID... whoever thought that it was a good idea to add that as an option needs to rethink their involvement in the sport. The idea is to give teams on 600s a way to compete, right? making them do it on bikes that are in no way setup for endurance racing is not the way to do it...
    it's endurance, the whole idea of endurance is to be prepared to endurance race. not having enlarged tanks, quick change axles, dry brakes etc etc completely goes against everything ever known about this type of racing. You can think what you want, and say what you want. I'll stand by my thought that it is simply geared toward trying to get more people due to the dominance of two teams for years on end now and the perceived thought that no-one else can be competitive therefore grids will decrease, etc etc
    Given the number of "enter just one more race and that will help the club blah blah blah..." Posts we've all seen recently, posts like that don't help the reputation club officials including yourself already have. The God complex is obviously real...

Obviously having more bikes is good, I didn't mean it that way, however, having a class that is by design built to never compete, well now that is STUPID. In a 6-8 hour race, stock tank R6 is going to have what 2-4 more fuel stops? Tires stops will be of same frequency, just much much slower... Still can't touch the bike during fueling so while you're using your VP can to painfully slowly fill your stock tank, just watch the actual endurance prepped bikes put LAPS at a time on your team at each pit stop. Bike for bike on the track the SS 600 versus SB 600 bikes won't have a performance gap to speak of, we've all seen that, but in the pits it will be ridiculous.

At cresson and Hallet a front/rear change with fuel will cost you 2 laps minumum per attempt.
    Hi "Joseph Schmidt", of your 17-18 posts, all you have managed to say are things that are inflammatory about our racers, our sponsors, and our rules/races. You're not a club member, therefore you have no right to come in here & act like a jerk.
    There is no "Joseph Schmidt" in our member, associate, or corner worker base. You're simply a plant that is here for the sole purpose of stirring up drama. I'm reporting your posts.
    Last edited by Shandra Crawford; 03-09-2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: I changed it form idiot to jerk there's not a mistaken affiliation with the race team the Village Idiots

Hey, wait a minute y'all.
    Let this "Joseph Shartmit" keep on thumb thuggin' on here.
    He just needs a hug.
    Group hug perhaps.

Cheers
    Last edited by Joe Lopez; 03-09-2016 at 05:28 PM. Reason: can't even type sh.t on here

I'm not a plant or anything of the nature, I. Simply a member of the forum expressing my opinion. I never attacked any of you (as you have done me) and have kept quiet since you all decided to come unglued. It's a simple difference of opinion, nothing more or less.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Dumping on the club we love and the staff we think does a great job is pretty aggressive. You used strong words in your disagreement from the beginning, so it got some folks riled up. It's okay to disagree, but you're right up there with Chris Coffey and Jesse Davis in your delivery. Lol
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I'm not a plant or anything of the nature, I. Simply a member of the forum expressing my opinion. I never attacked any of you (as you have done me) and have kept quiet since you all decided to come unglued. It's a simple difference of opinion, nothing more or less.
    Joseph you posted negative comments in a thread started by our Dunlop vendor, you basically called our Race Director and BOD stupid, you accused one of the nicest officials there is of having a "god complex" and in not so many words flipped off anyone who was thinking of running in the new endurance class.

What you don't know is we love our vendors, officials and racers. They are our friends, family and race support group. While we may at times be slightly dysfunctional we like what we do and how we do it, and perhaps contrary to your belief for fun. Which by the way is not dangerous, having fun is fun. You should try it

Feel free to express opinions and thoughts but do it respectfully and in the manner in which you would like to be treated.

Now, who is running in the new endurance class besides Yorke

lol. Go away troll.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post

Now, who is running in the new endurance class besides Yorke
    We are putting parts back on the bike and moving up to one of the Super bike classes. If 3 or 4 other teams would have shown interest or pledged to be a part of it, we were actually ready to go for that class. Being the only team in a class is no fun, so it is what it is.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I have never suited up...
    Duh.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorke Oldfather View Post
    We are putting parts back on the bike and moving up to one of the Super bike classes. If 3 or 4 other teams would have shown interest or pledged to be a part of it, we were actually ready to go for that class. Being the only team in a class is no fun, so it is what it is.
    Too bad really