Thread: Paul Coste ... we'll miss ya & look forward to your return

Paul Coste ... we'll miss ya & look forward to your return

Learned this weekend that Paul Coste, Owner of Privateer Tools Championship Endurance Team, is heading out for a year-long foreign job assignment.

Paul, you're a super-class act ..... we'll miss your always smiling face and upbeat disposition in the paddock and definitely look forward to your return next season. I hope the rest of the team decides to continue the Privateer Tools campaign in your absence and that you'll 'join' us via Race Monitor.

Be safe, have fun, and please drop us an occasional note while on your sabbatical from racing.

Alan
    Alan Etheredge, Associate and Interested Observer ~2003-2019
    At-Track Registration Staff ~2003-2017; CMRA Administrator 2009.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I don't know Paul as well as I should but his smile it really contagious. He will be missed this season. I hope the Privateer Tools team makes every round, I love to see them on the track at Saturday events.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Expert
    Paul is a class act and I've been fortunate enough to ride for him a few times. Big thanks to Paul for inviting me to ride with Privateer Tools at TWS with Kory, Olay, Mark, & Steve!
    It was an absolute blast! Good luck with the new job assignment and we are working on the future plans for the team going forward!
    BOHICA-ModClassic Champ
    Lame Duc Racing
    Sport Rider Coaching #43 ULWE
    Torquasaurus #10 BBE-F2 Champ

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Paul is a class act. Great guy ! The paddock will be poorer for his year long absence.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    By the time you get back I will have that Tire Warmer procedure worked out!!!! Thanks for a GREAT weekend!!!!!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Paul is the MAN! We'll miss ya bud, you'll be back before we know it!

Status
    Expert
    Good Luck Paul !!!!!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    As above, Paul will be missed in the paddock. Great guy, quick to say hi, and actually bought my dinner when I crashed their endurance team dinner. Gooding was supposed to buy me a meal, but somehow Paul was quicker on reaching for the check. Thanks again and good luck in India.
    SV650
    R1100RS
    R1150GS
    RC51
    others

I've raced on Paul's team for several years. There is no team owner who has contributed as much as he did. Paul has not only provided competitive fresh bikes, best setup, unmatched vendor relationships and spares enough for an entire CMRA grid, but his positive energy and friendship is second to none.

He will be missed while he is away only to return doing what he loves most, endurance racing in CMRA.

Team has full intentions to continue forward. He has provided everything for us to podium at every event, and the team sincerely thanks him for that.
    His family be ready for him when he comes back home.

Safe travels in your journey my friend.
    Olay
    USB MOTORSPORTS
    CMRA #45

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for all of the kind words! It warms my heart, and reminds me of what I'll be leaving behind.

Thanks for all of the great weekends. I'll miss my CMRA family while on the other side of the world.

See you all in 2017!