Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why no discussion about Lindsey Leard?

Why no discussion about Lindsey Leard?

No matter your position on or understanding of the situation, he's been as big or bigger (and consistently and longer) a part of the CMRA than just about anyone. Why no discussion, mention, farewell, etc????

I thank him for all he's contributed for sure.

There is/was a thread about it

Thanks - can you direct me?? ....or is it gone for some reason?

Thanks - I'm not authorized!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Abbott View Post
    Thanks - I'm not authorized!
    Are you a CMRA racer? It might be an area only available to licensed members, where we get to read about stuff but not actually act on it. :(

Was for a long time and contributed a little bit back in the day but no value in it for me now.... Thanks again.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I was able to see it yesterday and today it says i'm not authorized also...weird

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Abbott View Post
    Was for a long time and contributed a little bit back in the day but no value in it for me now.... Thanks again.
    Greg contribute more than "little" as he said... he was a true role model of what is sponsorship is about, something that is deteriorating in our club.

I will never forget the time when I approached you on Saturday evening to congratulate you for becoming the Expert B Superbike Champion because of me not being able to fix the swing arm of my ZX-7R for race day. You said "oh no Javier, I am going to win this in the track"... pulled all your tools and worked on my bike until late that night and fix it so we can race for the Championship on Sunday"...

Then, you beat by couple of bikes length and won the Championship fair and square... Early nineties, you on a RGV Gamma an Linz was there, smiling as always...

Thank you Greg !... You were an inspiration to me...
    Javier Martinez-Abrego

Gabriel #196 Novice * Javier #199 Novice * Dos Hemanos Racing #19 Mini Endurance
    Kawasaki de México | Dunlop | Motul | Galfer | Alpinestars

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Brown View Post
    I was able to see it yesterday and today it says i'm not authorized also...weird
    yeah they moved the thread to the "Private" section for members only.... even when I was a CMRA member the last year I raced I didn't have access to that area of the forums.
    CMRA "Forced Retirement"