Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for CMRA Board Member Recall

Said it before. .say it again.. never saw any of the late belated attitude..even when busy..and could be doing other things..always took the moment to respond..with respect and care..I'm sure everyone has bad moments. .but I yet to experience. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gooding View Post
    Ben Gooding

Fire Linz............what an azzhat!
    Save Linz....for the sake of humanity!

LMAO!
    This isn't in regards to Linz at all. But I can say that this day and age, I've notice there are a lot of people that are very two faced like Ben is portraying in this post. I've heard people in public praise somebody and then privately shame them. Unfortunately that is the world we live in with all the PC and "I don't want to offend" anyone attitude. Not everybody will speak out like Jesse will if they don't agree with something.
    Just remember that when you say "I want to see all these complaints", they were done in private usually because the person doesn't want to go on public record.
    As for the firing by email-I agree that is not the proper way to handle things and that should be addressed.
    steved.racing@gmail.com
    (214) 471-0981 (cell)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Daughhetee View Post
    This isn't in regards to Linz at all. But I can say that this day and age, I've notice there are a lot of people that are very two faced like Ben is portraying in this post. I've heard people in public praise somebody and then privately shame them.
    We need names. I will start the list....
    1. Ben Gooding

I will have some Yellow Bellies at Cresson.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Expert
    LOL.........Count me in for some Yellow Bellies!
    BOHICA-ModClassic Champ
    Lame Duc Racing
    Sport Rider Coaching #43 ULWE
    Torquasaurus #10 BBE-F2 Champ

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I have gone through tech with a failing bike and come out with a sticker clearing me to race. Linz wasn't the one that put it on there, but he is chief tech ins....

I launched no complaint, but I was gathering a list of tech no-nos that got overlooked. The one time that Linz personally inspected my bike, he was very thorough and checked every item. When "another" is manning tech it is a known fact that if you are not exactly legal just strike up a conversation and they will forget about checking your bike and let things go unnoticed.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I'm guilty as well... I always get to talk to them and get them distracted... Last round, the bikes (2) with brand new body and paint went through the inspection without the CMRA sticker and they passed!
    Must be my accent or the funny jokes ;)
    Either way I blame myself and not them for the extra distraction...
    On the other hand I'm so worried about the bike not passing inspection (mechanically) I check everthing many times before bringing to them and so far no one had pointed out something wrong so I must be doing a good job.
    Oh wait!!! Linz once "recommend" me to safety wire the gear shifter bolt as he notice the blue loctite... just to be safer :D
    CMRA#672

It's extremely sad to hear of two racers putting themselves and their fellow members at peril on purpose and distracting the tech via discussion.
    #unthinkable

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Rodrigo was saying it was an accident as he is meticulous at getting his bikes ready to race. He's always rolled off ready to go, tech missed a cmra sticker. It wasn't until weeks later, that he noticed himself and mentioned it to me. So nothing was intentional on Rod's part.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Being new to CMRA I can say I am unbiased since I don't know anyone really. Working for nonprofits, corprate and government I can say a paper trail of counseling on an employee is a requirement when letting someone go. If there are no counselings in writting then one must reconsider the termination timeline until such counseling is completed with an action plan. This gives the employee a chance to make corrections and the employer the ability to either see the corrections were made or use the couselings to justify termination. This keeps all parties involved on a level playing field and avoids issues like this.

Steve McNamara

Petition for CMRA Board Member Recall

Sometimes bikes go through tech and it doesn't matter who the inspector is , things get missed.