Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Walter et al

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Corder View Post
    Greg and Marian,

I apologize for posting this and messing up your thread. I should not have asked that question of Greg.
    Doesn't bother me, Chris.

Dang, I hate trying to communicate via message board.
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

We've had nothing but positive experiences with Walter, Nancy, Steve, Alan, etc. In fact from my personal experience, they've gone out of there way to answer questions and be of assistance when they could. I can also say the same about my interactions with Linz. I've had no interactions at all with John, Jim, or some of the others.

I can't say I've always agreed with the BOD's way of handling things, or each of their decisions, but I experience that same dynamic in most every aspect of my everyday life as well. It's impossible to make everyone happy with every decision.

Status
    Expert
    The 'good ole boys' in this organization, are the members and racers! The BOD and staff are here to keep them in line and safe!!! They do a GREAT job !!! For us !!

My hope is that everyone on all sides who have spoken up.. or not.. is just as willing when we are at the meeting.. face to face..I know I am... otherwose.. This is just a feeding frenzy for no real purpose.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Finning View Post
    My hope is that everyone on all sides who have spoken up.. or not.. is just as willing when we are at the meeting.. face to face..I know I am... otherwise.. This is just a feeding frenzy for no real purpose.
    Scott, I unfortunately won't be able to make it due to work since this Town Hall Meeting is set for this Friday, April 22nd at 6 p.m.
    I'm not sure how many others won't be able to attend because of the set time. IMO Saturday would be the best choice don't you think?
    On the other hand I do have to admit that "every" single time I had to talk and interact with CMRA staff they were very professional and polite. I have never had a problem with any one... I'm sad about Linz situation and how it was handled because potentially could happened to any of us...
    I do hope this meeting will bring answers and a better all around atmosphere to the club.
    CMRA#672

How'd this become a "sticky"?

"They" probably accidentally made it one perhaps.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thanks Joe and Rodrigo for squatting on a positive post.

Our club appreciates all members including downers like you two and your thoughtful contributions.
    Allen Dye

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Dye View Post
    Thanks Joe and Rodrigo for squatting on a positive post.
    Welcome to reality then.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Hendricks View Post
    Welcome to reality then.
    It's nuts, isn't it? Someone posts up something positive about our club and recognizes some people for their contributions, and we have knuckleheads that feel the need to post something negative.

Want to know who's really responsible for spoiling the club and tainting everyone's experience? Yep. Look no further than "downers". We don't have many, but man, they've got a lot of time, have access to the interwebs and can hunt and peck out some drivel more often than not.

I'd challenge any of them to post up one positive thing they get from this club. Just one. If they can't, I'd ask them to seek some help as to why they hang out in a place that makes them miserable.
    Allen Dye

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    well we almost made too lunch time without any bickering