Thread: Promoting the CMRA!

Promoting the CMRA!

Soonerbillz Racing will be at Cycle Gear in Tulsa tomorrow for a great day of promoting CMRA racing and to let everyone know and learn about our club..
    The team bikes will be on display and we invite any other local club members to come on out!
    We will be there from 11 am to about 6.
    Come out and have some fun!

Thanks to Jerome and all the great folks at Cycle Gear for promoting CMRA Racing!... and thanks to Shandra for all the goodies!

Soonerbillz Racing will be promoting the CMRA at one of the biggest bike shows in Oklahoma!
    The CMRA has been selected to be a promotional vendor and will have a booth up at the Chill
    Any club member that would like to attend and participate please contact either Shandra or myself.. gonna be a great time!

http://www.thechill.net
    Last edited by Scott Finning; 04-15-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Great day today promoting the CMRA at the Tulsa Cycle Gear!
    Jerome the manager set us up in great spot.. we had lots of folks come by..gave out a lot of "Try it for a Weekend" promo cards..sold a bunch of "Ladies of the CMRA" calenders and talked up the club to a whole bunch of people. .
    In general it was a great response..lots of fun and folks told me they heard about it from fb and local forums (I posted a lot! )
    Next up is to the Chill custom show.. hope to put a even bigger footprint out there.. but I need more..of everything. .people. bikes..whatever.
    We want the Dane Westby Classic to be awesome... I am doing everything I can. .to be sure it is is..

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Great efforts to spread the awareness for the club.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Nice job Scott and crew....good to see a positive message getting out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Loggins View Post
    Nice job Scott and crew....good to see a positive message getting out there.
    +1

Scott, nice work.
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Thanks guys.. it was fun..
    Ya'll would be surprised at how many times I heard.. " No... never heard about your club... you all really race around here?" Most of the time they were pumped to find out...
    And most of the calendars sold to.... girls???

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Scott, you're a good man.
    Linz
    Expert #97
    CRRC/CMRA Member Since 1987
    Former and Current BoD Member
    Former CMRA Staffer

Status
    Expert
    Woo Hoo...great going guys !!!!