Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titus Goodger - Funeral & Donation Information

Titus Goodger - Funeral & Donation Information

Funeral Services

Services for Titus are tentatively scheduled for later this month at the Fayetteville National Cemetery, in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Time and date will be announced when available.

Donation Information

If you wish to donate funds to Titus Goodger's family to help offset costs, the PayPal instructions follow:

1. If you have a PayPal account, send your donation to : titus.goodger107@gmail.com. Use the "Send friends and family money" option.

2. If you do not have a PayPal account, click on the following link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=ALCLTBA8JVYDE. After entering the donation amount, go to the bottom of the page to "Don't have a PayPal account" and click "continue". You'll be able to enter your card and billing information to complete the donation.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues with PayPal.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thank you for the update and information Nancy!
    Co-Founder, Bison Track Gear - Bespoke suits, gloves, and track apparel. www.bisontrack.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thanks for the update.
    Donation sent.
    CMRA#672

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thanks for the update Nancy.

Shandra Crawford
    Thank you to everyone that has donated their race entry refunds and additionally - it is more appreciated than you will ever know. I have been working with Titus' family contact for the past week to make funeral arrangements and get him back to Arkansas, and he asked me to share this with all of you:

"Your generosity has helped immensely, as we wouldn't have been able to bury him. The racing community's support has made it possible to have a funeral and get Titus back home. Besides his mother, his military comrades in arms and his racing friends were his family - it went way beyond friendship for him. The outpouring of support was more than what was expected, and I thank you all very much."
    -Major Thomas Wade January Jr., 307th Tactical Psychological Operations Company Commander

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Tears of joy...
    Co-Founder, Bison Track Gear - Bespoke suits, gloves, and track apparel. www.bisontrack.com

Status
    Expert

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    He served his country. Respect.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Titus was a good guy and I'm going to miss him. Still, as tragic as his passing is, there is some tiny bit of solace in knowing he passed doing something he really enjoyed doing; he was living life to the fullest. I say this as a guy who has been there far too many times when racing has shown its ugly side. I also say this as a racer, but getting non-racers to understand that concept is difficult, if not impossible. I'll miss Titus in racing, and I thank him for his service to our country.

(Ironically, I'm making this post on May 6, 2016. This date is the 26th anniversary of a very bad day at Oak Hill Raceway for me and a close racing friend.)
    Linz
    Expert #97
    CRRC/CMRA Member Since 1987
    Former and Current BoD Member
    Former CMRA Staffer

I only recall meeting Titus face to face once. That was when he picked up his pre-registration packet and I told him that his physical appreance didn't match with what I'd had in my head based on the name "Titus". He laughed, I laughed and I remember his friendly face (which wasn't part of the image in my head initially!)