Thread: 2008 RAGE'N Toy Hauler

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

2008 RAGE'N Toy Hauler

Really nice bumper pull Toy Hauler with all the features. Marketed as "Luxury Toy Haulers" because the inside is set up nicer than most standard trailers. It has been stored under covered storage and the roof is in good shape an not sun rotted.

Inside, the space is well used offering sleeping for 8 in 4 separate beds. Full bed up front, double queens on lift in back and couch folds down into another full.

Built to dry camp for days if you wanted to with 100 gallon fresh water tank and 40 gallon grey and 40 gallon black. We've dry camped in Colorado for 10 days straight taking short showers and using reasonable amounts of water and it was plenty. In addition to ample water, this trailer is fully self sufficient with a 5500 watt Onan Marquis Gold generator and 40 gallon fuel tank so you can have a hot shower and air conditioning wherever you might find yourself. This is a REALLY great generator for track days. It actually has 2 30 amp services so you can run you buddies trailer if they don't have power or you can run your trailer and your tire warmers on separate circuits. This is about the top of the line Onan Generator...I have no idea why they put such a great generator in a trailer that only needed 30 amps but just like the oversized water tanks, this trailer was overbuilt and is never deficient.

In terms of hauling toys, I've hauled 3 dirt bikes and a 4 wheeler at the same time. I've hauled 3 sport bikes and a pit bike at one time and another time I hauled a Goldwing and a couple of dirtbikes. I've always been able to find a way to take what I needed in the large cargo space it has. This trailer simply acts like trailers significantly larger than it is.

It is a 2008 so 8 years old and it is not perfect anymore but it's still in REALLY good shape overall and things still work like they should.

I did have a fight with an overhang on the left side and it ripped off the ladder and damaged the roof. The roof is patched, never leaked and will not leak, but it's not patched perfectly in terms of cosmetics. One of the pics shows a closeup of the spot and you can see where it was patched and where the ladder used to be as I did not replace it. (never really get on the roof anyway and if I did, an extension ladder works better) My sales price already reflects this damage.

I'm selling simply because I'm just not using it as much as I used to. When you only take it out a couple times a year, it's time to let someone else enjoy it.

Asking $10,500 OBO for you fine CMRA folks. Asking $12,250 on Craigslist since I'll automatically get lowball offers and trade offers for rusty shovels and old washing machines.

PM me for more information.

Full pictures here...
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cjpg

Craigslist Ad:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/rvs/5601046896.html

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    SOLD!!