Thread: Noland Transworld APRILIA SXV 550 Supermoto

Noland Transworld APRILIA SXV 550 Supermoto

Aprilia SXV 550

This SXV 550 was hand-built from the frame up by Allen Noland (THE guru for SXV 550s) of Noland Trans-world Cycle last year…it’s basically a new bike
    -2007 frame with a completely rebuilt 2009 Noland engine (a Noland engine costs $3500). Noland Transworld dyno-tuned the bike in its current configuration
    -the frame/odometer have 2200 miles on them total; only 250 miles on the bike since it was hand-built by Allen Noland
    -frame, swing arm, rims, triple trees and other components were professionally powder-coated BLACK through Noland Trans-world---looks incredible in person
    -Forks revalved with Sach racing kit and Racetech springs for a 175-200 lb rider; rear shock spring=Racetech
    -has 2009+ body work with 2009+ headlight
    -has the hard-to-find 12L gas tank (instead of the 8L stock one)
    -Bridgestone BT003 tires
    -New sprockets with new DID 520 VX2 chain
    -BRAKING rotors front and rear with racing pads
    -Protaper handle bars
    -SamCo Silicone coolant hoses
    -AF1 Racing oil line kit that was installed by AF1

Less than 250 miles (all street-ridden) on it since the complete Noland rebuild---not even broken-in yet. Bike hasn’t been to the track yet. Starts and runs beautifully but is a beast when you open up the throttle. See below video taken this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SzlGA5fHhg

For pictures of the build, see below link on the Noland Trans-World page. Allen nick-named the bike ‘Caballo Oscuro’ (English: Dark Horse)
    https://www.facebook.com/11315880544...25502634208722

Additional pictures can be found here:
    https://goo.gl/photos/jt9L2CAfSNwMbAyg6

Bike needs nothing except a rider/racer…it’s a shame that I’ve only had time to ride her 250 miles in the last year of owning her…give her the riding career that she was designed for. Street-legal, current registration good through Jan 2017. Clean Texas-title in my name and in my hand
    Bike is located in College Station, Texas

$6900 first-come, first serve (not interested in trades, thanks though)

Send email to jyelich at Hotmail dot com or call me at 872- two two five- 0757

price drop----$6500

Bike #
    If ever there was a time I wish I had a spare $6500 laying around it would be now. Nice bike glws.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!