Thread: New Member/Racer Information

Smile New Member/Racer Information

Welcome to the CMRA!

We are happy to have you here and available to answer any questions that you may have about getting started racing, our organization, rules, etc.

A good place to start getting information is right here on our website.

For new racers, check out the post about Provisional Novice Licensing Procedure here: http://forum.cmraracing.com/showthre...sing-Procedure
    Once again, welcome!
    Last edited by Alex Howard; 08-22-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Asking if the rider that received #217 for 2017 race season if you would be willing to change to a different number so i can keep previous number? PLZZZZ , just seeing if you would be willing thank you in advance.
    Jeremy Dillon

Quote Originally Posted by chris cortez View Post
    The link no longer works
    its a 3 yr old post. The website has been updated recently. I can answer any question you might have just PM or call/text 405-210-0398

Alex Howard
    Updated

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I am a new member for 2020 Season, I just received my competition license on Jan 2020 via mail to my address, but the license says it expires on Dec 2019.
    I have signed up for the 2020 season already, not sure if I am ok to sprint race or if I need a license at all?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Soto View Post
    I am a new member for 2020 Season, I just received my competition license on Jan 2020 via mail to my address, but the license says it expires on Dec 2019.
    I have signed up for the 2020 season already, not sure if I am ok to sprint race or if I need a license at all?
    Marco,

Welcome to the CMRA!!

That is your 2019 License. You can add it to your collection and use it for track-day discounts until you receive your new card. Your 2020 license card will be available for pick up at the season opener in February.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)