Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I am posting this ad for a friend of mine, Brad Bray, who is selling his 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. He bought it a year ago and has done a half dozen track days on it. He bought it from Robert Bremer, who built and raced the bike in CMRA. It’s got a nice paint job on top of Sharkskinz bodywork, Zero Gravity windscreen, an Ohlins shock and RaceTech fork kit, fork preload adjusters, Woodcraft clip-ons and rear sets, Adjustable clutch and brake levers, braided front brake line, and a DynoJet Stage 2 kit (runs the stock airbox with a K&N filter). It’s got a full Area P exhaust with a carbon fiber canister, and a 415 chain and sprocket conversion. The bike comes with a spare set of wheels with rain tires mounted, a clear title and a service manual.

This is a well set up, turn-key package, never crashed.

$3,500

Brad Bray
    214 fivetwonine 2291
    bradlbray at yahoo dot com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Do you know if he is willing to negotiate at all? My 250 was recently stolen, and I am in the market for something to replace it.

Looks like a really well setup bike!!!

Is the bike located in the dfw area?

Tony - Brad is based in Denton, and may be willing to meet you somewhere with the bike. Give him a call or drop him a line.

Free bump!

I'm almost tempted to buy this thing back. Just if I had more garage space. It's a really solid bike that has never let me down as long as I kept the carburetors clean and the jets clear.
    BTO racing LWE team captain
    *NORTH TEXAS SUPERBIKES*
    *SPEARS RACING*
    *SOUTH CENTRAL RACE CENTER*

Tony, negotiating is expected unless the demand increases. Give me a shout as I don't hang out on here. I live (and the bike is) in Denton as Bill said, but I work with Bill in Irving and can bring the bike if that is easier. Also have an almost complete set of carbs I bought. And Robert also included a ramp and the front triple adapter for front lift, so I will pass on. What Bill didn't mention is all the cool stuff that Robert did. Custom mount for the Koso as seen above, and the Ohlins res.
    Also, only did two member days as cresson, maybe 8-9 sessions in the year I have owned it.

Robert, special price just for you... thought I found a kit to make a cafe racer out of it, but it was for the previous gen 07 and older... my wife liked it.

Manny Poulis
    Brad my offer still stands for a few more days
    Thanks
    512-800-9396

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Free bumb for a stand up seller. I went to look at the bike today. Well sorted, turn key build... I passed on it only because I didn't have storage locked down and can't afford another stolen bike.

Brad is straight up about the bike and down to earth. Wish I could have picked it up... just not the right time for me.

Thanks Tony. It was good to meet you.
    Here are some "clean" not in the shop pictures. And a price drop to $3300.

Keeping the wheels for a friend and bump with a price drop to $3000.