Thread: Facebook Live Event at Texas World Speedway Oct 7-9

Shandra Crawford

Facebook Live Event at Texas World Speedway Oct 7-9

We've done some live casting from some of the events earlier this season, and we're going to go "live" at Texas World for the next event.
    Let's show the Facebook world how we race in TX! Just post up you photos or videos during the weekend with hashtags #CMRA, #cmratws2016, or #cmralivetws to participate. The Top 3 content providers (best pics or video) will be announced after the weekend and get a prizeat MSR Houston. Anyone can participate, post from your laptop, tablet, or cell phone, just use the hashtags mentioned above. Looking forward to seeing what goes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shandra Crawford View Post
    We've done some live casting from some of the events earlier this season, and we're going to go "live" at Texas World for the next event.
    Let's show the Facebook world how we race in TX! Just post up you photos or videos during the weekend with hashtags #CMRA, #cmratws2016, or #cmralivetws to participate. The Top 3 content providers (best pics or video) will be announced after the weekend and get a prizeat MSR Houston. Anyone can participate, post from your laptop, tablet, or cell phone, just use the hashtags mentioned above. Looking forward to seeing what goes up!
    Yay! I did a lot of live video from my phone and it was pretty well received.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I like this idea! Unfortunately I had a family event come up over the last couple weeks and won't make it to TWS, so I will be relying on you guys to keep me in the loop with live feeds! ;)
    Co-Founder, Bison Track Gear - Bespoke suits, gloves, and track apparel. www.bisontrack.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Any results from this contest?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandra Crawford View Post
    The Top 3 content providers (best pics or video) will be announced after the weekend and get a prize at MSR Houston.
    so, this weekend?
    Dean "Sparky" Darnell
    former owner, #91 BootLeggers LWE
    Former #912 Novice , but still "Fat guy on a small bike"