Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the 2017 Bridgestone vendor?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Bridgestone is still deciding on who will do the trackside support next year. They have 4 canidates. Jack flaked and broke his contract by missing several rounds so surely it wont be him. I just want to ride so not me either. ��

News coming soon.
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

This all happened very quickly. Island Racing Services is proud to add Bridgestone Tires to our trackside service offerings. We are now the trackside service provider for the CMRA for Bridgestone Tires. We look forward to continuing to provide the best service possible to all of our riders. I will be making my initial order with Bridgestone shortly for the first races of the season. I will be stocking tires but I would like to know what each rider likes. If you are currently or considering using Bridgestone tires please contact me at david@islandracngservices.com or 409-771-3950. This way I can discuss pricing and contingency options.
    Thanks, David
    Last edited by David Hirsch; 12-11-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hirsch View Post
    This all happened very quickly. Island Racing Services is proud to add Bridgestone Tires to our trackside service offerings. We are now the trackside service provider for the CMRA for Bridgestone Tires. We look forward to continuing to provide the best service possible to all of our riders. If you are currently or considering using Bridgestone tires please contact me at david@islandracngservices.com or 409-771-3950.
    Thanks, David
    congratulations!

Thanks Zach

Quote Originally Posted by David Hirsch View Post
    This all happened very quickly. Island Racing Services is proud to add Bridgestone Tires to our trackside service offerings. We are now the trackside service provider for the CMRA for Bridgestone Tires. We look forward to continuing to provide the best service possible to all of our riders. I will be making my initial order with Bridgestone shortly for the first races of the season. I will be stocking tires but I would like to know what each rider likes. If you are currently or considering using Bridgestone tires please contact me at david@islandracngservices.com or 409-771-3950. This way I can discuss pricing and contingency options.
    Thanks, David
    Josh has pointed out that I crashed my coffee and the email above is incorrect. It is david@islandracingservices.com I left out the i. Thanks again

Status
    Expert
    No one does a better job for the racer than David !!!!!

Thank you Eric.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Congrats David!!
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.