Thread: 2017 Pirelli

Status
    Novice

2017 Pirelli

OK Boys and Girls

I am ready to start accepting resumes for the 2017 season. If you are interested in riding Pirelli tires next season, please send me an email at sales@scracecenter.com

This season Pirelli released the SC3 compounds that have been really good for endurance, very good grip along with great durability and consistency through out the wear life of the tire, thus extending its usable life by quite a bit. These tires are available in 120/70, 180/60 and 200/60 sizes. For 2017, I can offer some great pricing for these compounds PLUS, you still can chase that awesome overall top 10 tire contingency!

For sprints, Pirelli has been the benchmark for quite some time, multiple overall #1 plates. Currently 7 of the top 10 overall Experts are all on Pirelli. After 9 of 10 rounds, Pirelli riders are winning 23 of 34 Expert classes and 17 of 22 Novice classes. At this point in the season, I have paid out in excess of $21,600 in tire contingency. You can be on the best tires, with competitive pricing, AND win tire contingency. The tires I sell are the EXACT same tires raced on in WSBK, WSTK and WSS; these are the fastest production bikes in the world, with some of the best riders in the world, developing these tires.

Pirelli offers proper fitments for almost every machine in the paddock from Moto3 sizes (100/70 & 115/70) to full Superbikes (120/70 & 200/60) and everything in between.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Email me at sales@scracecenter.com
    Last edited by Nancy Selleck; 10-21-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    P1 Racing
    Performance Empowered by Quality
    (281) 255-6004
    www.p-1race.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    e-mail sent
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Novice
    There will be tire contingency in 2017. I will be releasing that info in the coming week or so. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. If you have have not heard back from me, please shoot me another email.
    P1 Racing
    (281) 255-6004
    www.p-1race.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    SC3 available for SV650? Need something that will go 6hrs
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    SC3 available for SV650? Need something that will go 6hrs
    As you know the fronts are all the same so there is a SC3 120/70 available. there is no SC3 160 available. The SC2 rear slick has been updated and it has been performing well this season in terms of laptimes and durability. I have had a few different teams do the 6 hour races on one set at a few different tracks, without issue.
    P1 Racing
    (281) 255-6004
    www.p-1race.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Any info on the 2017 contingency yet?