Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Race Ready R6

2010 Race Ready R6

2010 R6 in race/track trim with 7096 miles. $8000. Will give a month or so to sell, then will convert to street and sell off the race bits separately.

Raced 1 season at Arroyo Seco Raceway for the 2016. Lowsided twice (once on each side) at low speeds (both on video if you want to see them), but only minor cosmetic rash from those (see pictures). Most rash has been either repaired or covered with color-matching glossy vinyl. This bike was bought new by the previous owner on 05/12, and I am only the second owner. The bike works awesome with no known issues, and won both amateur middleweight classes (superstock and superbike) at Arroyo Seco Raceway for the 2016 season. The only reason I am selling it is because I have purchased an R1 to race for the 2017 season. Clear New Mexico title in my name. I am in the military and am currently located in Alamogordo, NM. For serious buyers only who give me a deposit, I can meet you somewhere up to 5 hours away from my town (for example, Tucson, Albuqurque, El Paso). I also do monthly trackdays at Arroyo Seco in Deming, NM, and can bring the bike there.

Here are the upgrades:
    -Ohlins 30mm cartridge kit. 10.0 springs installed in both forks, also have 9.0 and 9.5 springs, so you can really dial this in to your weight. Super easy to swap springs with the Ohlins.
    -Ohlins TTX GP rear shock with recall completed by Ohlins on 05/15. 92.5 spring installed. Will come with 100 spring as well.
    -MJS ceramic coated headers (no cat)
    -M4 Streetslayer carbon slip on
    -Spare set of wheels front/back (w/brake rotors as well), Pirelli Slicks SC1 120/180 with half life left included
    -Techtronics Auto-Blipper. Setup so the throttle is blipped on downshift when both clutch and brake are pulled.
    -Bazzaz Zi Fi fuel controller. Tuned by Evans Steel Performance in Tucson, AZ.
    -Bazzaz Z AFM mapper
    -Bazzaz Quickshifter stand alone unit (has newer strain gauge sensor, so it can be setup for standard or GP Shift. Currently GP shift)
    -Flashtune Bench ECU kit. Currently has a Graves map on ECU.
    -Armour Bodies race fairings with superbike tail, painted by me. Normal wear for a couple lowsides and a season of racing.
    -Motion Pro Rev 2 throttle (all cams included)
    -Hyperpro RSC topmount damper
    -PUIG Racing windscreen
    -Vortex Adjustable Rearsets
    -ASV F3 Adjustable levers (brake and clutch)
    -Stompgrip tank grips
    -Graves clip-ons
    -Graves brake guard
    -Graves smog block off plates
    -Graves ex-up eliminator
    -Graves upper shock mount with shim kit. Set up so you can take the shock off without lifting the tank.
    -Motion Pro grips
    -Woodcraft key switch elimination harness
    -GB Racing engine covers
    -ETI Fueltank sliders
    -Woodcraft aluminum chain guard.
    -unbranded delrin frame sliders installed (Graves diamond frame sliders will be included as well. They were too nice and expensive to crash on, so I removed them in favor of a cheaper set of sliders)
    -520 Chain/Sprocket kit with multiple front and rear sprockets included.
    -PZRacing Gear Indicator
    -BMC Air filter (OEM filter currently installed due to my racing organization's superstock rules)
    -Frentubo brake lines, front/rear
    -EBC GPFAX front brake pads with plenty of life left.
    -Pirelli 120/180 slicks installed with half life left. SC1 compound front/back.
    -Safety wired
    -TWM Keyless fuel cap
    -Various OEM spares

$8k, PM me if interested.

PICTURES: http://elpaso.craigslist.org/mcy/5883753338.html

Parts that I have that can be negotiated in if desired, but NOT included in the above price:
    -OEM Fairings, lights, and mirrors in great condition
    -OEM Fuel tank (matches the OEM fairings)

Joe

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    If you decide to convert to street and start selling the race parts let me know. I'm in need of the suspension lol

New lower price: $7000

Also, I uninstalled just the Bazzaz AFM (Bazzaz ZFi and Bazzaz QS4 are still installed) and it now has a Vortex keyless gas cap instead of a TWM.

Lot of goodies into this bike.
    Would you consider swapping the suspension and i'll give you some money on top? My suspension is a 2014 with a full racetec rebuild. My bike has never been crashed. Eric from DMD did all my suspension. At the time I wanted to save money, so for 1700 he was able to redo my whole suspension with racetec. While its awesome, Ive always wanted ohlin. Let me know if its something that interest you.

thanks,

Maybe swap rearsets plus cash too? I have voodoo set. Same thing- they were a few bucks cheaper than vortex at the time.

Sorry I'm not yet parting it out at this time. However, if I do, I already have the OEM suspension bits to replace the Ohlins so I wouldn't need to trade.

Championship winning bike and a good dude to deal with.. someone make an offer on an awesome middleweight package to o win some races with