Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 - License & Membership Forms Now Available Online

2017 - License & Membership Forms Now Available Online

2017 License & Membership Forms Now Available Online. Links to various forms:

License Application/Renewal Form

Associate Member Application Form

Endurance Team Registration Form

Minor Release Form

Staff Application Form

Fee Information

Unless specifically requested, renewal packages will NOT BE MAILED.

NOTICE – THE COMPETITION NUMBER RENEWAL DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2017

In order to retain your 2016 competition number, forms must be received in the CMRA office on or before the January 1, 2017 midnight deadline. Beginning January 2, 2017, all numbers that have not been renewed by the deadline become available first-come, first-served based on the date the license application is received in the CMRA office. New number assignment information will not be available until after January 7, 2017.

TOP-10 EXPERTS (NUMBERS 1 through 10)

The top-10 overall 2016 Experts are encouraged to use number 1 through 10 based on their 2016 final season overall ranking. *If you choose to use your top-10 number in 2017, your 2016 number will be reserved so you can return to that number in the future. Please see the 2016 Expert Overall list at http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/20.../n1/index.html to see if you are eligible.
    *PLEASE NOTE: Top-10 number users must still renew their license by the January 1, 2017 deadline to keep their 2016 number.

NUMBERS 11 through 99

Two-digit numbers are reserved for Expert Racers who are actively sprinting.

NEW EXPERTS

Congratulations to our new 2017 Rookie Experts! Please check the list in the Announcements section of the Message Board at http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread...l=1#post333475

TOP-10 ENDURANCE TEAM NUMBERS

The top-10 overall 2016 Teams in each series (Big and LW) are encouraged to use number 1 through 10 based on their 2016 overall ranking. *If you choose to use your top-10 number in 2017, your 2016 number will be reserved so you can return to that number in the future.

*PLEASE NOTE: Top-10 number users must still renew their license and Team Registration by the January 1, 2017 deadline to keep your 2016 number.

Please see the 2016 Big Endurance Overall list at http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/20.../50points.html or LW Endurance Overall List at http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/20.../40points.html to see if your team is eligible. If team ownership changes between 2016 and 2017, the team must use the 2016 name for the team to use the earned top-10 number.

COMPLETE ALL FORMS

All 2017 online forms must be printed, completed in full and signed.

Forms may be submitted as a PDF attachment to email (“2017 License Renewal” must be in the subject line), as a fax or snail mail. Photos of forms are not acceptable. Forms embedded in the body of an email are not acceptable.

Minor Racers: The CMRA Minor Release Form requires the notarized signature of both parents. The form has provisions for one parent to attest if there is only one person with parental rights or only one Guardian of the Person for the minor. Applicants under the age of 18 at the time of application must include the CMRA Minor Release Form. License applications for minors will NOT BE ACCEPTED without a notarized Minor Release Form at the time of submittal.

10-Year Members receive 50% discount on license renewal (or free Associate Membership). 15-Year Members receive free license renewal (or free Associate Membership). If this is your first year to apply for 10 or 15-year membership, proof of paid, continuous membership must be included with application. This is required. No exceptions.

CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF YOUR FORMS

Watch the announcements forum on the Message Board for the status of received applications.

WHERE TO GET YOUR LICENSE CARD

License Cards and Rule Books will be available at the track for you to pick up. Our Insurance Company requires that you must sign a special, 2-color original release form. You will be required to sign that form when you pick up your license.

One (NOT BOTH) of the parents who signed the notarized CMRA Minor Release Form submitted with a minor’s application must also sign an original 2-color minor release at the track when the minor picks up their license.

PLEASE NOTE: Checks and credit cards will not be deposited/charged until January 2, 2017...so there is no need to delay getting your renewal in. Please be sure that your card information is current and there is an available balance on January 2nd. Declined credit cards will move your license renewal out of line and into the pending folder.

FYI folks...there are rarely any available 2-digit numbers available after January 2nd. If you haven’t sent your request in ahead of time, chances are good that there will not be any available.

We have over 300 Expert status racers and only 89 2-digit numbers, so they go quickly.

There is always a request waiting list for 2-digit numbers well before the January 1st renewal deadline.

If you want one, you will need to send your license renewal in quickly.
    Last edited by Nancy Selleck; 11-30-2016 at 02:09 PM.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thanks Nancy!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Can we not fill out the pdf on the computer, save the file and return? I'm not working and do not have a fax machine. I see pictures of the paperwork is not permitted.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    You can do that, but you'd have to print out first so you can sign it...then scan and email. Electronic signature is not accepted yet
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Eww, yeah I don't have a fax/scanner/printer. Without being able to work I'm not sure I could get this in before the 1st. I would gladly pay before then to hold my number.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    You can do that, but you'd have to print out first so you can sign it...then scan and email. Electronic signature is not accepted yet
    This year you can't fill out all the fields on the computer, at least on the Mac.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    This year you can't fill out all the fields on the computer, at least on the Mac.
    I just did.

EDIT: to save us some back and forth, I'm technically annotating. A little clunkier to populate, but looks good still.
    Last edited by Josh Henke; 12-20-2016 at 03:03 PM.
    Provisional Expert #98

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    I just did.

EDIT: to save us some back and forth, I'm technically annotating. A little clunkier to populate, but looks good still.
    Well, now I can. I had issues with the Emergency Contact Page first time I tried.

If you have a Mac you can sign it as well.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thanks guys
    Novice #728
    Torquasaurus #98

Sorry, guys and gals, I only made fillable-form PDFs one (or maybe it was 2?) year(s) awhile back .... then I got lazy and stopped. It was a bit of a PITA for all the different forms we use, didn't reduce the error-rate on submitted forms, and generated blow-back from folks using some non-Adobe-brand PDF utilities. But mainly I got lazy, didn't want to put the time into working out the solutions.

As others have noted, there's work-arounds for the savvy but I can't/won't facilitate that.

The e-signature thing is beyond my control, that's an insurance issue .... whenever I'm told by the 'powers that be' it's accepted, I'll try make appropriate accommodation for it.

Thanks for your understanding, please plan-ahead, the online race-entry forms will be the same and I know that's gonna be even more important for y'all come time for the first-race-grid-position craziness.
    Last edited by Alan Etheredge; 12-20-2016 at 05:42 PM.
    Alan Etheredge, Associate and Interested Observer ~2003-2019
    At-Track Registration Staff ~2003-2017; CMRA Administrator 2009.