Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garuda Motorsport ULWE - Seeking Riders

Status
    Novice

Garuda Motorsport ULWE - Seeking Riders

Garuda Motorsport is a new team based out of Houston, TX campaigning a newbuild ’16 Kawasaki Ninja 300 in ULWE with intentions on running the full endurance season this year. Garuda was started by track day enthusiasts simply looking to bump up to club level motorsport. Ultimately, we are here to have a great time, fun first, all while simultaneously attempting to immerse ourselves into a professional level environment.

We are looking for full season committed riders but will consider a minimum of 2 event commitments on a case by case basis if we can align multiple schedules accordingly. Races will ideally be run in 3s but 4s possible in certain case scenarios.

We are offering a simple arrive and ride program available to both novices and experts; this is the rundown:
    - You don’t split costs, your single price per event includes everything from your riding time (race day and set practice time) to meals, basic team apparel, etc. just drive to the event with your riding gear and organize your overnight hospitality. Transportation is available on a case by case basis
    - Bring your sponsors and/or partners, leverage our website and social media presence, borrow our marketing deck, get feedback, etc.; we want to accommodate
    - It’s a team effort, expect to play basic part in the pits during rider swaps and fueling, event setup/prep, and tear down
    - Simple pay what you break system; option to source corresponding parts and do work yourself or pay what we come up with (not for-profit). Don’t sweat the small stuff, basic spares are covered.

All 6 hour events are $295 per seat and the single 8 hour event is $395 per seat ($295 if you rode Round 1 MSRH). Commit to the whole season for $1,180, or 4 events for 5. As is mentioned above, this is your all-in price, including Friday practice time. Simply show up, help out, have fun, and go home.

Please reach out to me directly (PM or arthur@garudamotorsport.com) with any interest, questions about the bike or in general, etc. and I will get back to you within the day. You can also check out our presently mostly blank website at www.garudamotorsport.com. Don’t take us too seriously, this is meant to be a fun venture with friends. Come join us, let’s do it together!

Status
    Novice
    All emails responded to!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    This sounds like a very good deal Arthur. How many do you have with you on your team so far?

Status
    Novice
    All emails responded to!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    How big are the people?
    Not big, I'll probably come in the lightest at 140 pounds with gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Brown View Post
    This sounds like a very good deal Arthur. How many do you have with you on your team so far?
    Yes rather annoyingly for me the deal is very good for those interested, ha. But, we are a new team and therefore I wouldn't expect or ask anyone to be paying a premium in order to run a breakeven or profitable team. We're out here to have fun more so than anything else, money shouldn't drive all the decisions.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Ill be on your team i use to own a ninja 300 2015

Status
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Muse View Post
    Ill be on your team i use to own a ninja 300 2015
    Shoot me an email with brief introduction / background!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I'll vouch for her. If you want fun, you need Erica on your team!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Hodges View Post
    I'll vouch for her. If you want fun, you need Erica on your team!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
    Oh her speech at the banquet was epic too!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thank you bryan appreciate it lol

I am all about the fun and being my goofy self ✊������