Thread: 2016 Yamaha R6

2016 Yamaha R6

After some serious thought, I have decided to sell my 2016 R6s. These bikes were purchased brand new from Freedom Powersports in June of 2016. Everything on these motorcycles were purchased brand new. They are eligible for 2017 bLUcRU contingency - $500 for C Superstock vicktory in CMRA AND WERA $750 for WERA National. They have 5 race weekends total.

Everything about them is the same with the exception of the motor. I have one superstock build and one superbike build. Nothing has been added or taken off since the cmra final at msr Houston. Neither of these bikes have ever been crashed. Steve Upchurch built and maintained the bikes. You will find no better 600 in the paddock. The superbike is the fastest 600 I've ever been on. It is noticeably quicker and C Superbike legal.

The bikes will be at NOLA for display. Please send me a PM or FB message if interested in the run down. There is a ton. Serious inquiries only.
    BC975
    Village Idiots #1
    RES - Upchurch - #1

Yes they are
    BC975
    Village Idiots #1
    RES - Upchurch - #1

Shoot me a text. Would like to get some more information on them. 9859691865

I've had enough people ask I figured I would post up my typical response. Here are some details:

I purchased both motorcycles brand new from Freedom Powersports in June of 2016. They have five race weekends on them. I have a 2010 R6 that I used for practice on non race weekends so there aren't any track days on these bikes.

Neither bike has been crashed. I used them to wrap up the CMRA #1 plate and the 8 wins at the WERA Grand National Finals. They are great bikes.

The suspension is GP front Forks and Penske triple rear. Those components only have three race weekends on them. Purchased brand new through Jim Cambora at Raceworx. Jim also built both the front and rear suspension.

The motor is a supersport build by Steve Upchurch with RES. The superbike motor was also built by #muhSteve. He is the man.

M4 Exhaust built us custom 8" Exhaust canisters for the bikes. They along with the headers are full Ti.

Electronics is full bazzaz system. Quick shift. Self tuning. We mounted a plug underneath the tail so no removal is required to connect to computer. It also has traction control. I don't run it, but it's something you can use to build confidence if needed.

The ECU has been reflashed and we have our own dyno map in there.

Other nice pieces include the vortex clip ons, brembo master cylinder, keyless start, and Evol Tech rearsets. Those rearsets retail for around $800. They're awesome.

Take a look at the pictures for other small details. They bodywork is armour bodies lite kit with custom paint by Tom Anderson

I'll include a complete set of wheels w/ purchase.

Superstock $14,000

Superbike $15,500
    BC975
    Village Idiots #1
    RES - Upchurch - #1

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Hey Brandon. My new neighbor is looking for an R6 and I just logged in and saw your post. Did you sell both bikes yet?
    Gordon Miller
    CMRA Ex 139
    281-850-7747
    gordonmiller23@gmail.com

Each motorcycle now has an additional race on it. I raced the superbike on Saturday and the superstock bike on Sunday out at Cresson. Each bike set the fastest lap of their respected day. Turn key race bikes (keyless).

Superstock $13,000

Superbike $14,000
    BC975
    Village Idiots #1
    RES - Upchurch - #1

Yessir - still available
    BC975
    Village Idiots #1
    RES - Upchurch - #1