Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yellow shirt requirements question;

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Cool Yellow shirt requirements question;

Hi to all,

After this weekend, I'll be off my yellow shirt, I just have to complete a minimum of two races this weekend per the rule book states.

However, my question is; If I race two classes on a Saturday, will that get me off my yellow shirt for sunday races?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by David_Gonzalez View Post
    Hi to all,

After this weekend, I'll be off my yellow shirt, I just have to complete a minimum of two races this weekend per the rule book states.

However, my question is; If I race two classes on a Saturday, will that get me off my yellow shirt for sunday races?

Thanks!
    David, the racing requirement is two complete race weekends without crashing, minimum of two races per weekend. If you enter four races, you must complete all of them (and practice) without crashing. You have to complete the entire weekend without crashing, not just two races.

So, the answer to your question is no. Your yellow shirt comes off when you complete the weekend and get your Prov Nov license signed off.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

why do novices want to get rid of their yellow shirts? I wore mine till it rotted out. everyone would give a break in the race.
    old guy w green bike

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Newhouse View Post
    why do novices want to get rid of their yellow shirts? I wore mine till it rotted out. everyone would give a break in the race.
    Right ??? I kept mine as long as I could. I would wear it every weekend around the house, so that no one expected me to get honeydo's done on time, and had a high tolerance for letting me screw stuff up. I wish I had a whole closet full of 'em.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    suit is too nice to be covered by yellow shirt

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Newhouse View Post
    Chris has been wearing his for over thirty years...LOL! And, going around everyone. Fast old dude.
    Heinz Roy
    Novice #458 | BTO Racing #58 (Mini Endurance)
    Not a complete idiot, some parts are on backorder.
    Thanks to...Lucas Oil Products | Dunlop Tires | BDtrackside.com/Vesrah Brake Pads | SoloMotoParts.com | 212Decals.com | Moto Liberty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I am curious why nobody ever talks about pink shirt requirements. Yellow is nice but there are other colors in the rainbow which require attention.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    well, the yellow you earn the right to stop wearing, but Pink you earn the right to wear....opposite ends of the spectrum.

Ive been thinking of a shirt to wear when I'm out with the rider school.....bring me a shirt Sean!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    Ive been thinking of a shirt to wear when I'm out with the rider school.....bring me a shirt Sean!
    BOD on the front, Tell Walter on the back.
    Allen Dye