Vortex Clip Ons
    Vortex Rearsets
    Keyless Gas Cap
    Carbon Shorty Exhaust
    Woodcraft Case Guards
    Spools
    Safety wired
    Armour Bodies Fairings

Used for track days in L2 / L3 by my son. He did get is CMRA license when we raced ULW Endurance and I threw his numbers on it but he never actually raced this bike.

Bike runs extremely well and is very well sorted for a 160 pound rider. As a normal track bike, it's had a couple of minor lowsides but the fairings are in good shape and mechanically the bike is extremely solid.

Craigslist ad link below has pics. Price on CL is listed at $3500 but I'm really looking for about $3250 so I'll just go ahead and start there for CMRA folks.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/6157989668.html

You can PM me or just text me at 817-876-2853 (if you text...let me know you are CMRA...I'd much rather sell it to a racer anyway)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Hmm...no nibbles at all.

Do I have it priced too high? Is it that it's too new for Modern Classic and too old to compete with newer 600s? Let me know. I'd like to move it and willing to negotiate but I don't want to give it away either. Maybe I need to find track day guys instead of racers.

I would've been interested in it as a track bike if I didn't just have to drop an $8500 check two weeks ago. There are quite a few decently setup track bikes on the market right now so there is that also.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Loggins View Post
    Hmm...no nibbles at all.

Do I have it priced too high? Is it that it's too new for Modern Classic and too old to compete with newer 600s? Let me know. I'd like to move it and willing to negotiate but I don't want to give it away either. Maybe I need to find track day guys instead of racers.
    It's a little of both but your price is influenced greatly buy the suspension and title.
    If you don't have a title, and no front cartridges these go for fairly cheap from what I have seen.
    If you do have ohlins 30mil or 25mil front kit and a TTX on the rear with a title then your price is VERY competitive.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Thx guys. To be clear, I do have the title and a TTX rear.

I'm not sure what is in the front. I bought it used and was told it was Ohlins but don't know if it is cartridges or just springs and valving.
    Last edited by Dave Loggins; 06-05-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Pictures of the top of the forks will help. Most can tell what "should" be in there.
    Sounds like you have a decent deal on this then. It may just take time since season is already going.
    Novice #728
    Lucas Oil - Vesrah - BD Racing - Vortex Racing - Shorai Batteries - Sidi Boots - Josh Henke
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Orr View Post
    Pictures of the top of the forks will help. Most can tell what "should" be in there.
    Sounds like you have a decent deal on this then. It may just take time since season is already going.
    Fairly standard caps so maybe not cartridges.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Still a decent deal, it just takes awhile sometimes. Good luck, I hope you sell it soon.
    This is a great reliable bike.
    Novice #728
    Torquasaurus #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Sold.